Can someone here read info on game disks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I thought, but then I realized about Elysium. She does mimic of the female characters always using the Soulcalibur form of each weapon. So that Soulcalibur ring must be for her
Aaaaaaaaaah right.
Still, using Tira with Soul Calibur is going to look so funny =D

Probably more like unfinished business from scaled-back development
Well I hope that's what it is. I know that PS would never screw us over, even if my previous post kinda implied it.I mean ok, there's a lot of CaS stuff from SCIV missing, but the sh*t-ton of new stuff makes up for it.

It's actually just normal Pyrrha in that omega screenshot! It's her pervy throw move.

I haven't tested that. Any request? Note that when I swap movelists, Ezio keeps his current weapons, which means funky results.

imho he swing around the crossbow :D

Anyway i rember back when i used gameshark on SC3, Mitsu with Cervy style give legendary result :D

Request? Voldo with DJ style :D

undergarments.png
Here are the undergarments/leggings for male CAS

-Zasalamel. His SC4 1P model is in the game. I have absolutely no idea why. This idea doesn't have much basis, but maybe he was a placeholder model for a possible Night Terror boss?

Interesting, I have hopes for Zas.

What about the speech files, can you extract them like you did for SCIV?

Thanks you guys, you did a great job !

Is it me or there aren't that many male CaS parts ?

Errrr; correct me if i'm wrong but... aren't the SV IV costumes for sieg, night and cervy unlockables? >_< i'm dead sure i've read this somewhere on this forum that you can use them... man , i wish to play with SC IV sieg with the new engine

Naked girls? Just how uh... detailed is the nudity? Do the two differ from eachother? Can we get neck up shots?

Thanks you guys, you did a great job !

Is it me or there aren't that many male CaS parts ?
You gotta unlock most of them, no? Because here I don't see a breast armor that is on a CaS screenshot, so I assume most of them must be unlocked... And didn't PS say we'll get more stuff than in SC4?

Interesting, I have hopes for Zas.

What about the speech files, can you extract them like you did for SCIV?
I've only barely looked at the speech files. I think they're in a completely different format than SC4, so it might be tricky to convert them.

Naked girls? Just how uh... detailed is the nudity? Do the two differ from eachother? Can we get neck up shots?
There's nipples but besides that no detailed nudity. For some reason, the model works just fine in SC4. I have no idea why the model is in SC5 to begin with. I'm guessing more placeholders.

This is how the model looks like (hopefully I'm not breaking every forum rule by posting this):
2012-02-01_11-42-42-b.jpg 2012-02-01_11-45-39.jpg

I've only barely looked at the speech files. I think they're in a completely different format than SC4, so it might be tricky to convert them.

Tell it to me straight: about how long until I'm making more stupid hype trailers?

RE: the naked girls. Her hands look like they're holding two rods. Talim!!!!

one can home T___T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back