Vertical -23
Back 15
Width -40
Length 11
Depth -50
Rotate vertically -30
Rotate horizontally 2
Angle -8

I can get you pics of the sticker placement..... If you like. Let me know.

Wow, never thought I'd see a Tarantula CAS. I can't tell from the thumbnail; please tell me he has the gothic leg armor. Normally I hate those weird pointy toes, but in this case, it's perfect.

Wow, never thought I'd see a Tarantula CAS. I can't tell from the thumbnail; please tell me he has the gothic leg armor. Normally I hate those weird pointy toes, but in this case, it's perfect.

nope :) we made them ourselves.
tarancard.jpg
taranface.jpg
taranfullfront.jpg
tarantoes.jpg
tarantulakickcar.jpg

I have no words to describe this spider-man collection, anything that I write will be little!!!
chobek were always one of my favorites here, but now with this collection of my favourite hero ... you won another level
GENIUS. wonderful job

oh... thanks for mentioning my name... buta that Kraven makes mine looks like a child's draft heheheheeh

when i was re creating ur venoms face i noticed that u didn't have the whit spot on the top of his hand and since you used all the stickers i took the liberty to put on the z.w.e.i secondary glove with the spot on i will be puting it up onyour form if thats okay

when i was re creating ur venoms face i noticed that u didn't have the whit spot on the top of his hand and since you used all the stickers i took the liberty to put on the z.w.e.i secondary glove with the spot on i will be puting it up onyour form if thats okay

The gloves seem like a real good idea... !!!

I made this but it is kind of a mess and, a little late .... it is a video of the venom where I (kind of) show what the head is made of...

but I think you might have figured it out already :)

you wrote:
i will be puting it up onyour form if thats okay

fine by me !!!

I actually love the Venom recreation. I usually shy away from Marvel recreations. Mainly because everyone either does it wrong or they just look meh, but I actually like this one. Maybe I should steal this sometime later so I can finally use an Aeon. Thus, you picked the perfect CAS style for Venom to enhance his "awesomeness".

Back