CaS Mirror Match.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_3.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_1.png

This is my CaS, Sally. The basis I had for her design was "What if Siegfried had a teenage daughter?"...
What changes would you think are necessary?

Here's @ChrisNGibb's Mintay:
SOULCALIBUR6.png

SOULCALIBUR4.png

And here's how I modified the design:

SOULCALIBUR1.jpg

SOULCALIBUR.jpg
SOULCALIBUR2.jpg

Simple and modern this time. The Mumbai bartender version lol. Darkened hair and skin for more Indian appearance. Striped crescent moon (SpecEq) combined with black star sticker (on face) for side bangs. Horns for hair extensions. Inverted black pocket sticker (on shirt) and reset zipper sticker (on belly) for tube top. Flared jeans to match puffy sleeves. Red for color contrast. Prolly gon' incorporate the hair work into a fancier costume later.

Last edited:
View attachment 43604

Cowboy Z.W.E.I

I think the concept Z.W.E.I. dressed as a cowboy is cool, but I don't think I did it right. Can someone else do it better?
I don't know about BETTER, and I definitely carried it into a possibly not-cowboy-anymore theme, but I took a crack at it.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_2.png

I was a bit scared to tackle this for fear of it looking too much like my Mitsu 3P, but it worked out somewhat in the end. I started with the red you had on the undergarments because I felt like that was the central color of the design, but it started to look less like Zwei and more like Starlord. I ended up using a dingy yellow in place of that red or brown so I could incorporate his 1P main color set into the outfit somewhat.

Here's @ChrisNGibb's Mintay:
View attachment 42334
View attachment 42333

And here's how I modified the design:

View attachment 42331
View attachment 42330View attachment 42332

Simple and modern this time. The Mumbai bartender version lol. Darkened hair and skin for more Indian appearance. Striped crescent moon (SpecEq) combined with black star sticker (on face) for side bangs. Horns for hair extensions. Inverted black pocket sticker (on shirt) and reset zipper sticker (on belly) for tube top. Flared jeans to match puffy sleeves. Red for color contrast. Prolly gon' incorporate the hair work into a fancier costume later.
Nice but indian dot / Make-up / exeq would strengthen the theme maybe ?

Nice but indian dot / Make-up / exeq would strengthen the theme maybe ?
Good point! I don't why I forgot to give her a bindi. Must've been drunk or something Kappa.
Then again, the original creation by ChrisNGibbs was probably Egyptian, so she's more likely to be Muslim (or even Christian) than Hindu (who sometimes use bindis). Maybe she's a Muslim bartender in Mumbai? Are Muslims even allowed to bar tend? Whatever, my head hurts :P

Yup, ya know, a bit more indian flair, like that indian goddess i made for you back then...admittedly slightly over the top, but gods=no limits.
by the way, if anyone wants to reinterpret, feel free :)

923863krwaterfall.jpg

Yup, ya know, a bit more indian flair, like that indian goddess i made for you back then...admittedly slightly over the top, but gods=no limits.
by the way, if anyone wants to reinterpret, feel free :)
Yeah, I really like the groundwork on this creation. I'd totally customize it, but I don't have my PS3 atm. One of these days, I'll dig it back up and churn out a couple creations. Could be in a month, a year, or even a fuckin decade. Doesn't look like we're getting SC6 anytime soon haha

I completely understand, have you stopped gaming altogether or moved on to current gen as i did ?

Honestly, with all the work that has been done with CAS, I don't think we really need SC6 (at least roster-wise, i got more fighters i can humanly fight with, spread over 4 or 5 different save devices).
SCIV had a perfect arcade and ToS mode and a more realistic flow and (to me) more appealing character models. SCV had a lame story mode but an insanely good (yet rushed and flawed) editor, combining the qualities of the two in a true next gen envelope could be what i'd wish for, but i can live without it.
Let us see what next tekken has to offer, even though i take SC over Tekken anyday ? If Tekken has a great editor and great graphics (i am worried with what i see right now with the butt ugly stages and goofy characters, who knows if I'd buy it and teach them a chara design lesson or two ?

Just my 2 cents...but of all SC games, only soul edge on psone, the dreamcast arcade port and SCIV caught me off guard...i loved those 3, the others i can't say i didn't, but they didn't have the love and generosity a SC game is supposed to have (provided i never played 3).

I completely understand, have you stopped gaming altogether or moved on to current gen as i did ?

Honestly, with all the work that has been done with CAS, I don't think we really need SC6 (at least roster-wise, i got more fighters i can humanly fight with, spread over 4 or 5 different save devices).
SCIV had a perfect arcade and ToS mode and a more realistic flow and (to me) more appealing character models. SCV had a lame story mode but an insanely good (yet rushed and flawed) editor, combining the qualities of the two in a true next gen envelope could be what i'd wish for, but i can live without it.
Let us see what next tekken has to offer, even though i take SC over Tekken anyday ? If Tekken has a great editor and great graphics (i am worried with what i see right now with the butt ugly stages and goofy characters, who knows if I'd buy it and teach them a chara design lesson or two ?

Just my 2 cents...but of all SC games, only soul edge on psone, the dreamcast arcade port and SCIV caught me off guard...i loved those 3, the others i can't say i didn't, but they didn't have the love and generosity a SC game is supposed to have (provided i never played 3).
I'm actually back in school, so I haven't had time to game in a while. Ugh. I play PS4 on and off though, especially Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne. For the most part I'm perfectly content with the slowness on the boards. It's just kind of a chill place for us all to hang out at our own convenience.

Dark Souls 3 i never tried, got a PS4 pro but i was just happy with myself completing demon s./ds 1 and 2 back then...
back in school, hey, which field ? science related ? just curious (you know me :)

Amazon Bikini

Amazon (Sword).png Amazon (Front).png Amazon (Back).png

Another outfit design I made primarily for female sword and shield wielders. I made with inspiration from the Amazon from Dragon's Crown.

latest
latest

The idea behind the outfit is similar to why the Amazon dresses the way she does. The user would shed their armor and clothes (therefore, sacrificing protection) to allow for totally free movement while still keeping enough modesty for a Teen rating.

Like the Amazon's outfit, it is two-pieced thong-bottomed bikini, but I added some creative touches by adding some jewelry (but not too much as it would weigh her down, defeating the outfits purpose).

With a design so skimpy and simple, I wonder how people could improve upon it.

I'd give it a crack, but I don't have my PS3 atm. I can see what you're going for here. Right now she just looks like a Victoria's secret model, Renaissance Fair edition. The Dragon's Crown character gets away with a simple bikini because her ridiculous physique makes you question gender norms lol. Girls have no business with 8 packs like that (at least by traditional standards of beauty) and top that off with a baby face (which is absolutely impossible at that BMI), cascading angelic hair, and crazy tattoos and you have one hell of an interesting design.

Most of this simply isn't doable in SCV CaS. But try slapping on some tattoos. You can also use SpecEq to give her some armor. Like shoulder pads. Or making some kind of helmet for her. I also love girls in bikinis, but in terms of SCV, you can afford to go a little fancier. Best of luck!

Back