CAS Phails

spongebob

[08] Mercenary
Lol this isn't any pics or anything i just got bored so lets all make a list of the bad CAS you can think of. (if this thread has already been made delete plz)

Incase you don't get what I mean:

Hulks with kilik, cervy or mitsu playstyles - If ure gonna make the hulk use astaroth or rock, dnt use him as a lame excuse to use ure annoying characters.

No names or stupid ones - Atleast name your CAS - anything is better then CUSTOM 1. Well maybe atleast be original naming your CAS: elite dark lord or death angel auto phails.

High pitched voices - Theyre plain annoying using one usually results in your CAS saying gay things like 'critical hit!' and 'such power i wasn't expecting it.' Manly deep voices are where its at ' know kneel before me.'

Dnt take any of these seriously btw lol its just for a joke.

Hulks with kilik, cervy or mitsu playstyles - If ure gonna make the hulk use astaroth or rock, dnt use him as a lame excuse to use ure annoying characters.

You're wrong.
Hulk is fail no matter what style you choose.

yea any superhero is bad , it just means youre a c*nt, naming your CaS is worse than not naming it, pink/green afros are not funny, comedy weapons are not funny (little red riding hood cassandra with basket is ok though) there is nothing good about CaS. you can usually tell when someone is shit, by the fact they go straight to CaS. guaranteed, 90% of CaS users are SHIT!!!
EDIT: male CaS's with female fighting style , why? why do people do this?!!!

you can usually tell when someone is shit, by the fact they go straight to CaS. guaranteed, 90% of CaS users are SHIT!!!
EDIT: male CaS's with female fighting style , why? why do people do this?!!!

1) EyesThatBlaize would like to have a word with you.
2) Because it's funny.

male CaS's with female fighting style , why? why do people do this?!!!

i made a CAS called it my husband and he is completely naked with pink undergarments muscularity and physique -50 and Xianghuas fighting style with feather duster. Its so funny lol. I do agree with ppl picking CAS str8 away. There are sum exceptions but when sum1 goes into CAS all the time and has like 30 different chars you know they usually suk.

Customizing original chars is cool tho.

I don't get how using a CAS makes you suck at playing.

Gotta agree here... i mean i do like my standard char edits (color only), but I love my CAS. I spent time on them and i want the world to get their ass whooped by them. I will say that my male sophie looks a little funny when he does some of her moves but he looks badass in TAS and people get owned. My 2 cents

Well not all female style males are feminie....
I got an armored ninja male who uses Taki, and he looks pretty bad ass.

im sure theres exceptions, but ill stand by my statement.

Oh joy, exceptions. How novel! There's exceptions to basically everything....

I suck, yep, s'why I go to CaS every time. That's why it's 50/50 slots filled and contains a multitude of styles, some of which I'm sure I could do much better with had I the patience to actually try.

I use CaS because I like those little personal touches... besides, with the majority of the styles I go with, I have a sliiight range disadvantage, oh well! I'm willing to play with them anyway.

Besides, not like I'm making neon green skin colored Sophitia styled guys running around in whitey tidies. :P

Heh, anywho, take care, eh?

Ciao,
-Blaize

Weird... am I the only one who makes celebrities/politicians/TV show hosts as a CAS's? I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before, but I mention it again for the sake of this topic... my CAS's include: Arnold Schwarteneggar in Mitsu's 2P costume using Astaroth's soul, Dick Cheney in Zas's 2P costume using Cervante's soul, Dr. Phil in a suit with Kilik's soul (not to mention his taunt "What are you, a crybaby?!" fits him very well XD), Oprah in a purple battle dress using Cassie's soul, Obama in a suit using Raphael's soul, Chris Hansen ("How to Catch a Predator") in a suit using Siegfried's soul, Alex Trebeck in a suit using Zas's soul, Angelina Jolie in a black Hualao (sp?) dress using Talim's soul, and Shaq O'Neil in a red/white cotton shirt, jester's shorts, and kungfu shoes using Rock's soul. Critiques anyone?

Shaq O'Neil in a red/white cotton shirt, jester's shorts, and kungfu shoes using Rock's soul. Critiques anyone?

I got Shaq too, but mine is in LA Lakers colors and is Lizardman (for the giant piece of chicken).
I also have Billy Idol, Freddy Mercury, Bon Scott, and Kelly Slater among others.

The only Cas that sucks is a random throw-together.
You know, when you begin making a character.
However, it doesn't mean the creator sucks at SC4.
Pink-skinned dudes, annoying girls, etc. is for fun.

Most of my chars are Kilik, since he is my main, so they don't really look all to good haha, but here they are, Lavitz from Legend of the dragoon as kilik ( this one actually fits lol) Vegeta from dragball z as killik, (doesn't fit at all, but Vegeta is too bad ass for any one to say other wise) Girl in cat costume as pikachu from pokemon, (ROFL such a fail, she also says "Critial Hit lolz with -50 in voice pitch) and last but not least Dart from Legend of the dragoon, uses Mitu's fighting style (suits him well)

I got Shaq too, but mine is in LA Lakers colors and is Lizardman (for the giant piece of chicken).
I also have Billy Idol, Freddy Mercury, Bon Scott, and Kelly Slater among others.

Inb4racism! XP

Nice customs... I can just imagine what Billy Idol must look like in SCIV... oh wait, Maxi's 2P costume o_O.

Hahaha
I've never seen or heard that!
I made Bill Gates... with a feather... And his suit was white... With yellow shoes... And an orange monocle... with blue gloves... Yeah that sucks...

Back