Cervantes Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny Changes

More updates please:)

How much does 3B, gun, iGDR do?
Is his command b throw still the same?
Anything safe that is now unsafe, and vice versa?

Ok, I haven't checked much of cervys frame data yet, but both 1K and 11K are the same(Still unsafe)

214:B+K now is officially a JF(nice white shine lol)

B+G:B no longer whiffs except on astaroth(the whiff version is the same as the nonwhiff, the new nonwhiff version does more pushback, when opponent's back is to the edge IT does ring out)

421kB B is the same

I managed to pull off FC A+BBBBBBB once and its still at least i13(aB did connect)

3B 8A+K B2 now a combo from all sides(not just backside)

also i think FC A+BBBBBB has better CF dmg(breaks in 23 instead of 41)

oh nori i tried 3B 8A+K iGDR, it does 82 instead 85 i dont know why =p

looks like 1k and 11k both will cause a fast 2a (sophie) to trade with 6k. 11k still unsafe as balls, I was hoping for more than one extra frame of hitstun, but oh well. It's also possible I was just doing it wrong, I got 1 iGDR out of like 50 on PSP, and had a hard enough time just getting into dread charge.

Off topic, but Dampierre is a baller. Curleh Mustache.

K I played Cervy today on OOF's PSP the changes are as follows:

-Tripping the opponent with 1A in front no longer guarantees WS BB you can hit only with WS B but the second B will whiff.

-However, it seems that if you 1A on the side WS BB seems to connect but this was only done to Taki you have to test with other characters.

-The iGDR setup combo is range dependent just as it is in SC4 (that is iGDR 22B 8A+K iGDR 8B). At a close range the opponent eats around 82. However at a max distance itz 92.

-To do 3B 8A+K iGDR 8B your distance has to be fair (that is btwn being very close and far where 3B just touches the opponent and the opponent doesn't launch).

-The biggest damage after CH 3B I find is 8A+K three times with iGDR 8B follow up you're talking around 90.

-The biggest wall damage I find is WS A 4KK W! 66B BBB around ~112 to 114.

-iGDR doesn't seem to tech jump.

-3B iGDR 8B seems around 70dmg.

-Don't ask me about iTP I can't do it on a PSP :(.

Thanks for the massive update!

-Does bK still put both players at 0 frames?
-is aB just as unsafe?
-Are the throws the same damage?

no TJ in iGDR sucks.....

Nori i think his B+G JF got fixed a bit, no whiffing anymore....and CT is +1 Damage, 70.

@ franman

im sure in a corner you can get 140+ with aK~W!~BT B+K~66B~W!~ch 3B~22B~iGDR 8B or something like this, its even around 100 in SC4 :P

Can you test this? ak rocks for wallsplats...

I forgot the one really important thing I did manage to test on that trash dpad. 66b beats Asura clean, all stab moves do but I had to make sure we didn't get bullshitted. So now we once again have a move that beats WS B and Asura, Kilik can't just do whatever he fucking feels like anymore.

Also Chach said Cervy wallsplatted him with iGDR last night. Might want to look into that.

Throw damage was increased as a general rule. I forget the specifics on Cervantes.

Some of this info is incorrect, though. iCT was ALWAYS 70. 1A, WS BB was ALWAYS a spotty combo, and other stuff.

Something worth testing: see if you can find a way to guaranteed A+B+K in wall combos.

Here's what I've found so far:

-bK gives you frame advantage assuming itz by +1

-aB is still unsafe I can punish with iGDR, 3B, 2A+B

-For throws in front CMD throw= 70, A+G=50, B+G:K=38, B+G:B=40, B+G:B+K= 55, B+G Just= 68

-aK W! BT B+K 66B W! CH3B 22B iGDR 8B is 141dmg

I'll get more update info soon.

Can you check the DMG of these ones?? copied them from another thread...

Cervy A+B+K combos
B+G (cancel GDR), A+B+K catches all but side tech, or you can block it (lol)
A+B, 2A+B, A+B+K (first hit shakeable I think, I don't play Cervy)
4[A], A+B+K
44aB, A+B+K
11B, A+B+K
4A+B (cancel GDR), A+B+K
44A+B (max range), A+B+K
33A (at all but max range), A+B+K
6A+K (close range), A+B+K (That's right, combos from the gunshot)
*iGDR, delay, A+B+K
CH bA, A+B+K
CH 33B, A+B+K
CH 66K, A+B+K
CH 4A+K, A+B+K
pretty-much-any-wallstun, A+B+K (try it yourself, the ones I had on here took up half the list)

Just an update on the throws

-Left side=65=Right side
-Back throw same damage as CMD throw.

Sorry Doc I couldn't really test any more stuff since I was borrowing OOF's PSP for a couple of minutes. Hopefully a Cervy player with a PSP will gladly answer your questions.

The Damage of the ABK Combos is pretty low, there are better alternatives....question was already answered in another thread!

Those A+B+K moves are useful only for CF. I dunno about safety. Algol's sure isn't.

Back