Challenge the Berserker

Can you beat the berserker?

• Total voters
Agreed little one, you were man enough to face me. Garjian is too puny to clash axes with me.
Since when?
You quoted some unrelated message with something in all caps and I'm supposed to take that seriously?

I'm sure we fought a while back and I'm fairly sure I lost, and as with many people here we didn't have a good connection... or, I could be confused with somebody else. Either way, I haven't played in a long time, and only sporadically for even longer still... I've certainly not gotten any better to say the least.
I don't see much value in fighting somebody, who's challenge in itself was a joke, just to be mocked. If for some reason you really want to though, get in touch properly.

Since when?
You quoted some unrelated message with something in all caps and I'm supposed to take that seriously?

I'm sure we fought a while back and I'm fairly sure I lost, and as with many people here we didn't have a good connection... or, I could be confused with somebody else. Either way, I haven't played in a long time, and only sporadically for even longer still... I've certainly not gotten any better to say the least.
I don't see much value in fighting somebody, who's challenge in itself was a joke, just to be mocked. If for some reason you really want to though, get in touch properly.

Hello,

I, Alexander K. Jenkins would like request a formal duel with the recipient Garjian. May us fight each other in the battlefield of Soul Calibur 5. To get in contact with Alexander K. Jenkins, you can reach him through his gamertag: RolandKirk. May we battle in the future, and good luck. For any further questions or concerns, feel free to private message Alexander K. Jenkins and he will contact you as soon as he is available.

I'd like to play with the Master Bezerker but preferably in another game as a team mate... Why fight the greatest head on when you can have them join your alliance??? >:D

Great games to OrangeIsland & Party Wuff. We should battle together a lot more sometime. I'm starting to have fun again just by fighting. All I need is just some time to catch up...

THEN I'LL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES!!! lol n.n

What do you have to say to people who think speed can outmatch your power?
Let'em wale on me so I can laugh at their pathetic weak sauce damage, as I catch back up in only 3 hits. Lord DEX The Berserker makes bitches flinch with just a blink of an eye. His power grows stronger every day. His Axe cuts wide swaths of destruction. His bod, will put out the sun.

Lol, for real tho, I don't know how people can play with all that speed. It's too inaccurately uncontrollable. Being slow & gigantic is more balancing & comfortable for me. Although, I do happen to believe "Gigantic Tanky Berserkers" are naturally much more lower tier overall more times then not. Some may say different though, but I wonder if they've played as us in any gaming world you can find us in.

What say you about that Bowser in SSBM? That dudes the fuckin man, but sadly low tier. I don't know what tier there giving Asty here in SC, or how bout Bass in DOA, but like DEX always says: "One way or another, we will dominate".

Last edited:
Back