Character Select Screen

Fatal_Exodus

[14] Master
scv___character_select_screen_by_fatal_exodus-d47dr8h.png

Is it real?

Is it fake?

Nah, I made it. Will be updated as more characters are revealed. (PS: Leixia and Nightmare are omitted as of now due to insufficient source images)

Feel free to tell me what you think.

i'm afraid your design is a little too optimistic considering the amount of slots. If we take into account Daishi's and Tago's statements and assume ~26 (bonus character included), we'd have to cut a whole line of empty slots from that picture.
12 characters confirmed, that makes 14 left to speculation, with 13 chances of a veteran or moveset returning.

nice job, tho.

It is nice, but I think Soul showed us a small picture of the real character select screen in which the characters were in long, thin slots. But great work anyway :).

mage, for the love of christ. i'm deleting any/all double posts you make.

-lobo

I thought they said that they wanted to have at least 26 characters including bonus characters, so they might of hinted that there will be more. I hope there are.
hm, if i remember correctly, they stated that there will be "around 26 characters", at another point they said "we're aiming for 26 characters with guest character included"...this might be a translation issue altogether.

don't think so.

The load screen looks like a chamber with churchish windows (think the tower of remember: spiral of time) but with one side blue tint and one side red tint. There is a pillar in the middle made of soul calibur on top and soul edge on the bottom. Since the stage select screen rotates camera view to become the load screen, i'd wager that the character screen uses the same chamber.

Ok, I finally found it, here you go:
axpwpoqceaaaz2s-jpg.6159

Soul said he thought that it was Mitsurugi, Siegfried, Patroklos and maybe Maxi.

ok, i was playing around with the image a bit, but given my mediocre photoshop skills and the fact that we don't know about the proportions of the monitor the select screen is viewed on, my edit is more than speculative...

AXPwPoQCEAAAz2s_edit.jpg

the slots are really slim, so i doubt they'll take up the whole screen. halving the screen, i suppose that 26 slots fits it just fine. the bonus and guest slots might be fully omitted, i suppose.

its close weshook hands, the grid looks like 7-8 characters wide, and the representing graphics on the right are actually split vertically (not slanted).

as sheppard recently pointed out, the character select screen can be seen in this interview:
Tago's kinda misplaced there but you can see that there are as many as 30, partially divided by the time limit. i guess that the two slots beneath the time limit are for random and CAS, so that makes it 28 characters, including the guest.

Haha, guess I got it wrong then. But as I said, I did base this off of SCIV.

Though, it looks more like SCV took from BD's base, albeit larger (in a way).

Back