Cheapest character in sc4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're naming this many characters as 'cheap,' then guess what? It's just that you suck playing against them. Learn better strats.
I agree with Archangel completely! If you think that a ton of the characters are 'cheap' then you just don't know their moves well enough to dodge them or parry them. So basically learn other characters and the less 'cheap' you will find them, and the more efficiently you will be able to fight them.
Except for Yoda.

you either dont have a good ground game with Mitsu, or havent played one.

/facepalm. I'm aware of plenty of good Mitsurugi players. I never said he was a poor character, merely that he wasn't this monster you seemed to imagine in your mind.

I dont know any mitsu's that use 1A on the ground too often as they know that 90% will be looking at it, this allows him to mix up his ton of B based knockdowns. Half of his B based attacks hit grounded opponents, especially the ones that come out of his stances.

Most of his verticals that hit grounded do little damage, and push you out of range for any kind of wake. That's not to say that his wakeup game is garbage, but it's not that scary.

Then he has 3 Ubs, two of which that track, one of which you can fricken delay, and that brutal tech trap combo. And then you still have to worry about the errant 1A being mixed in.

The one out of a stance is easily interrupted, and the two inside of his stances aren't scary either. One is incredibly slow and strikes low twice, allowing you to either jump and punish or simply interrupt. The other is a tad bit quicker, but can be stepped, and only has severe implications if you start eating the cancel into a high GB.

Off line maybe this wouldnt be so serious. But I pretty much only play on line for fun. I dont play tourneys, etc. So online the mixup ground game he has is ridiculous.

Here's your problem: most of this board will be talking about offline, unless you're specifically in a thread talking about online only, or in the SC Online forum subset. Online can be fun, but it was not designed with lag in mind, and can completely change the way the game balances itself (for the worse). Hell, online in decent lag I can 1A spam with half the cast list and win. That's why it's not really pertinent to these conversations.

/facepalm. I'm aware of plenty of good Mitsurugi players. I never said he was a poor character, merely that he wasn't this monster you seemed to imagine in your mind.

Most of his verticals that hit grounded do little damage, and push you out of range for any kind of wake. That's not to say that his wakeup game is garbage, but it's not that scary.

The one out of a stance is easily interrupted, and the two inside of his stances aren't scary either. One is incredibly slow and strikes low twice, allowing you to either jump and punish or simply interrupt. The other is a tad bit quicker, but can be stepped, and only has severe implications if you start eating the cancel into a high GB.

Here's your problem: most of this board will be talking about offline, unless you're specifically in a thread talking about online only, or in the SC Online forum subset. Online can be fun, but it was not designed with lag in mind, and can completely change the way the game balances itself (for the worse). Hell, online in decent lag I can 1A spam with half the cast list and win. That's why it's not really pertinent to these conversations.

I guess were talking apples and oranges. I dont play tourney's. Im a grown man and few of my friends are game enthusiasts on my level, so the only place i can seek competition is online. And things such as Jumping over Mitsu's UBs and interrupting certain attacks just dont happen very easily, especailly if you are playing a rugi that is good AND uses the lag to his advantage.

I'm not sure why you guys categorize Mitsurugi's relic unblockable as 2 unblockables... it's a timed move that changes from high to mid to low and gains range at the same time. My advice: duck immediately and do your favorite while rising if you see this move coming. You really have to be stuck blocking for this move to be effective IMO. Or scrubbish...
Oh and his other unblockable, Full Moon Death... if you see anybody do this at a time that it can be interrupted they're probably not meaning to do it(happens to me when I'm trying to do a WR sometimes) or just not super great with Rugi.

"pipe down, your so predicable, im done messing around"

maxi is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheap :D

so fast, always at advantage and super uninteruptable, super damage, amazing unblockable, awsome low games, his 2KB is better than mitsu's, his aGI moves are pro gold, his range is sweet,

and

his quotes are way better than anyone elses,

"ohhhhhhh fell the sting, now thats what you call getting whooped"

"pipe down, your so predicable, im done messing around"

maxi is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheap :D

so fast, always at advantage and super uninteruptable, super damage, amazing unblockable, awsome low games, his 2KB is better than mitsu's, his aGI moves are pro gold, his range is sweet,

and

his quotes are way better than anyone elses,

"ohhhhhhh fell the sting, now thats what you call getting whooped"

Maxi is far from super uninteruptable. ..

you are being sarcastic. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back