[Chicago, IL] anyone out here play?

Cool. Are you driving or catching the bus? Will send you the address tonight or tomorrow.

Hello Chicago! You guys thinking of coming to Summer Jam 5 August 27-28?
http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/aug-27-2011-gvn-summer-jam-v-philadelphia-pa.7086/

Trying to build up as much hype as possible :D

Oh and I'm gonna talk to the Toronto players next weekend about coming down and visiting you guys. Hopefully at least one other person will be interested >_>

We were actually trying to see when the next JaxelDome would be (since we could probably get housing for that). If we can get housing for Summer Jam, it may be better to just go to that instead.

Whats up Chicago, I finally moved to Green Bay, WI yesterday and im wondering when your next get together is/ if everyone is invited? I'm probably not much competition but I'd love to learn from you guys and Improve my game so I can one day compete on the same level ^_^

Whats up Chicago, I finally moved to Green Bay, WI yesterday and im wondering when your next get together is/ if everyone is invited? I'm probably not much competition but I'd love to learn from you guys and Improve my game so I can one day compete on the same level ^_^

Heeeeey!!! Just got home. We usually play on every Thursday and, of course, everyone is invited. Just PM me if you're game and I'll get you the address.

I'm just in Racine if your ever up for a few matches. And if your ever headed to Chicago we could Carpool. :D

You mean this weekend? Think we all had something to do. You'd have to post a specific weekend; we pretty much play every Thursday (with some people staying more or less days).

AKLGJERKGJARH VIRNH L$J%RG BWEIFVJNJWTGRAWFJGMEJNRLTJGHELAFVGKWERJMGVLQK%JWETGJQ$GJQKLHGJEARGLJWEGQEJGLJHWRLFJLJMGSDNBTJH#PU#$"T($U$YU#$(QG529ty2q3oug09u4gerojh4l45utyQGqerGUHqeGgh

God damn it, probably can't make it this week either. Last week was my own fault, this time is bullshit. I told my family last week I wanted to go no matter what this time, then reminded them on Monday again. Now my mom has some dumb shit to do for her vacation so I have no way to get there. FMFL.

Oh, just saw this. Db had said he doesn't mind picking you up. Just let him know next time.

Why dont you guys play in the weekends? :( Its really hard for me to drive 3.5 hours after getting out of work at 4 to make it there and then have to drive another 3.5 in order to wake up at 5am :(.... I will make the sacrifice once in a while but I just wish I could go more often

I'll see what's up, senzait. We just chose because they were working and Thursday was the day most people were free. Becaue of that, we usually plan a lot of personal stuff around Thursday, but let me know a time you may want to play and I'll make sure it's good.

Lulz, nugga, we're in the car, sturck in traffic with about 3 miles to go...see you in about 30 minutes. =D

Why dont you guys play in the weekends? :( Its really hard for me to drive 3.5 hours after getting out of work at 4 to make it there and then have to drive another 3.5 in order to wake up at 5am :(.... I will make the sacrifice once in a while but I just wish I could go more often

Yeah, I guess, overall, that weekends are no problem (and you're not the first to request this), just let us know what's up.

May actually go play tomorrow. Have nothing planned and my girl's back in school with work also, so she's gone all day on Mondays/Wednesdays and no randomness can occur. Haven't settled on anything, though; may just stay home and see how hard I can beat my dick.

May actually go play tomorrow. Have nothing planned and my girl's back in school with work also, so she's gone all day on Mondays/Wednesdays and no randomness can occur. Haven't settled on anything, though; may just stay home and see how hard I can beat my dick.

._. You are a very strange man. But your setsuka whoops ass. (Just watched a vid of your sets)

Back