[Chicago, IL] anyone out here play?

Sup everyone. Tim aka Fury? I preordered the game. I tried playing some online to get back into the groove with the game. UGh... forgot how slow SC4 was haha. Prob will pick up Taki again. Hopefully they gave her a less non linear PO game.

Damien- Sorry I spaced out on texting you back haha. We'll meet up. Been busy with work. And pretty much the only game I play consistently now is mtg.

How big have of a crew do we have here nowadays? Pretty sure we can get Harold, Josh, and Andy in for some games.

Perhaps another night of drinking? eh?

Laters,
Philip

Sup everyone...

Laters,
Philip

We could always use more players (and probably more space in a while...or simply just not everyone at the same place at the same time. We already have plenty of TVs), so tell them to bring their asses!

Also, by MTG, do you mean Magic? I wanted to learn that a while back so, if you do ever come, maybe you could bring a couple of extra decks just to show me the basics?

Sup everyone. Tim aka Fury? I preordered the game. I tried playing some online to get back into the groove with the game. UGh... forgot how slow SC4 was haha. Prob will pick up Taki again. Hopefully they gave her a less non linear PO game.

Damien- Sorry I spaced out on texting you back haha. We'll meet up. Been busy with work. And pretty much the only game I play consistently now is mtg.

How big have of a crew do we have here nowadays? Pretty sure we can get Harold, Josh, and Andy in for some games.

Perhaps another night of drinking? eh?

Laters,
Philip

Yar, its me. Either someone already has my handle or i cant remember my password.

Where are games going to be held at? Does anyone stay around Aurora/Naperville area? I need some IRL games. Kinda of tired of the online warrior solo training mode grind thing. Shit is not hot.

Well... Most of the old crew I would wager is going to be more casual due to us being erm... older haha. I might hold a small gathering, but no where near what I used to do. Fuck that haha.

Yaaay, The Chicago Senior Citizens of Soul Calibur are getting out of RETIREMENT... HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!

Well as long as SC5 is better than SC4 I'll play it for a lot longer. Heck even though SC3 was broken as all hell at least it was more interesting.

We still play SC2 from time to time. Lets hope Namco can catch lightning in a bottle again. Not having an arcade presence really hurts though. Actually, there is Galloping Ghost... wouldn't be a bad place for us to meet/hold tournaments. Haven't been there in awhile though.

I talked with HAN he said it looks like they will put one in a cabinet over at GGA. That would be very awesome to get the arcade experience with this title. I don't know how many gatherings ill be going to so that means mainly online play for me.

Not sure about going to tournaments anymore, maybe an E if they ever revive that, Iowa is always fun.

Ill say it again, im up for gatherings anytime anywhere.

Also all are welcome to play at my place in downtown near state and adams.

Reactions: LP
Ill say it again, im up for gatherings anytime anywhere.

Also all are welcome to play at my place in downtown near state and adams.

We heard u the 1st time... LOL we all just waiting on SC5 rite now... If u wanna meet that 1st weekend of Release, then that would be good...

i'm hyped and excited for sc5 and i'm grinding the days and nights until release..

also i'm bored atm..lol..

So can anyone familiar with the scene just tell me the scope?

From a SF point of view

France = Japan

And then there is everyone else?

Back