[Chicago, IL] anyone out here play?

DeathlyM

[08] Mercenary
just lookin around for some offline competion and to start up some gatherings. if ya live out here at all respond, lets get some stuff happening!

just lookin around for some offline competion and to start up some gatherings. if ya live out here at all respond, lets get some stuff happening!

Well if you still check these forums. I'll be happy to fight you with my Algol, Casssie, and Talim. So tell where you would like to meet up at my friend?

Hilde and Yoshi player here. Also looking into Ivy, Amy and Cassie.

By the way, where do you want these gatherings to be?

Yeah, I talked to Phil this past weekend and he wants some of us to start gathering at his place on Fridays. I know I'm definitely gonna make time. I can supply everyone with the address, if they're interested.

i would b willin to go up to chicago for any tournament type action/ gathering going on i just need some info so feel free to add my gamertag on xbl or add me on this forum

Hmm, i may decide to actually go to one of these things. I don't know though, as of now, i'd probably be the worst player there. Is everybody that goes to these gatherings a beast at this game or do bad players go too??

Back