Chobek’s SCVI CAS

38D5076F-FF77-4A8C-9FAF-D3CA9FD4CE51.jpeg
B2E794E6-70B0-4305-B6B9-F8CD55B871BB.jpeg
BA47283D-6DAD-4868-9AA6-447757155F4F.jpeg
F881FAD6-F5EE-40ED-8857-B2517024B4E1.jpeg
Tengu

I also made a character wearing a Hannya mask .... but he is pretty boring so far... I used the hannya/oni sticker on top of the mask and added some extra fangs ... but everything else is pretty normal...
I will post a pic, mainly for my own reference.
BDBD0739-C3FF-4F3D-8AB9-5487D72CB5AD.jpeg

I like the first one better, traditional colors, yoshi silliness with dat nose and hat of his :)
Yeah, I am happy with both ....but,
Tengu took a lot more work... I like that I was able to change the feeling of the mask with things like the eyelids and the eyebrows.... I referenced a specific drawing of a Tengu for the costuming... and it came close enough to the character I wanted, to make me happy.
With the Hannya masked character I just liked it better simple .... but ...that means it is kind of silly posting it here... I did some work on it -the sticker on top of the mask worked out pretty well... but everything else is ... simple. It looks good in a fight with the Tengu.... and I don’t want to get more complex... but from a creation standpoint it’s no big deal... just wanted a pic of it up here to be a part of the timeline....
Kaa (at the bottom of the last page if you haven’t seen her) is more unique .and inventive .. but I have to say the Hannya masked character feels better in a fight .... 😊

Last edited:
Yeah, I am happy with both ....but,
Tengu took a lot more work... I like that I was able to change the feeling of the mask with things like the eyelids and the eyebrows.... I referenced a specific drawing of a Tengu for the costuming... and it came close enough to the character I wanted, to make me happy.
With the Hannya masked character I just liked it better simple .... but ...that means it is kind of silly posting it here... I did some work on it -the sticker on top of the mask worked out pretty well... but everything else is ... simple. It looks good in a fight with the Tengu.... and I don’t want to get more complex... but from a creation standpoint it’s no big deal... just wanted a pic of it up here to be a part of the timeline....
Kaa (at the bottom of the last page if you haven’t seen her) is more unique .and inventive .. but I have to say the Hannya masked character feels better in a fight .... 😊
Upon careful examination i see other details but yes wow effect and tengu likeliness is great. I missed your colossus... She is eerily beautiful and menacing at the same time, great idea a la giger with the horns going around and through her body...real stone-ner :)

Pumpkins, snake statues, otherworldly TRON-esque critters... I just need to put this thread on watch, it's all amazing. @chobek you (both of you) are real artists with CAS. Fantastic stuff!

In a chobek thread...

...everything's batshit crazy...

...feeling a little unsettled- thanks, Kevin...

...feeling a little hungry- thanks, pumpkin men...

...feeling a little terrified- holy shit, Kaa!

...this is a good thread.

I really love the colours of your second dude and the stickers used for the white mannequin.

Chobek still got it.

In a chobek thread...

...everything's batshit crazy...

...feeling a little unsettled- thanks, Kevin...

...feeling a little hungry- thanks, pumpkin men...

...feeling a little terrified- holy shit, Kaa!

...this is a good thread.

I really love the colours of your second dude and the stickers used for the white mannequin.

Chobek still got it.
😊 thanks!

Back