Christmas Presents ¥(○゜ε゜○)¥

STD

[09] Warrior
POST HERE WHAT YOU GOT FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll start...

well i didnt' get any presents.... because i went to a christmas party with my friends!!!!

fun as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so what did you guys do or get!!

POST UP!!!!!!!

Christmas Presents ¥(○゜ε゜○)

Xbox 360 Elite 120 gigs, although used. I'll have to look into just what my options are for warranty with it. I also got a wireless adapter and we're setting up a wireless network in the house now. Additionally, Prince of Persia and DBZ: Infinite World.

A bathrobe, some MS points, clothes, wireless headphones, and chocolate.

Xbox 360 Pro and some games on it ... but receiving it tomorrow because its boxing day so its cheaper

Sansa 2GB MP3 player (Ipod Mini just doesn't work as well as it once did)
Bathroom stuff
Lava lamp (Ehhh?)
Slippers
Money

Apples to Apples *is* in fact the best game ever.

Even better when played with close friends. The way my friends and I play, everybody has a chance to defend why they picked what they did. You also have to learn the talent of custom tailering your answer to the person who has to decide who wins that round.

My fondest memory

Me, judging the round, the adjective being "Pure"

I look through the submitted cards "Children's Laughter" Ok, ok, pretty pure right there. "Water". Well, can't get much more pure than pure Water, "Angry Hornets".

Me: "....really, Jim? Hornets?"
Jim: "What? They're pure hornets!"

Needless to say, Jim won that round. It's still a had to be there moment, and yet I posted it anyway! Deal with it

Eh, although Apples to Apples is a great game, it's best done when wacky plays are the exception, not the norm. I would've certainly gone with either of those other options, because that way when I have nothing that's really worth playing, the wacky thing has to come out and make everything better. People overestimate the wackiness of that game once they've already played it, and then ruin it trying to relive those experiences.

My paycheck(in the bank), $160 in cash, Bioshock(360), The Dark Knight(DVD), 5 gray t-shirts, work pants(uniform rule), $25 gift card to Dominos, $5 gift card to McDonalds, Shower curtain(seriously, what the fuck.), my Left 4 Dead Posters(early gift to myself), Boondocks Season 2(also early gift to myself)

Christmas Presents ¥(○゜ε゜○)�

Got a diamond ring from my sweet heart. <333
My best friend Majin Kimimaros Friendship for 2 years and a half. <333
A 60gig HD from Phoenix. <33
SkullCandy earphones from Evil. :D <33
A pair of jeans and a shirt from Hottopic from my Brother.
A smiley brown sweater from my folks,some other pair of clothing and a $50 visa giftcard.
And that's it.

PS3 keyboard
A bank that keeps track of my money
A USC shirt
A Grayish hoodie
$160 dollars

Nothing material, but after tonight, I'm very happy in spite of that.

A friend of mine actual made her own version of Apples to Apples called "Apples to Internets" where wacky is the norm and memes are abundant.

as for what I got for Christmas nothing cause I celebrate Hanukah in which I got Halo 3 Legendary Edition,Eureka Season 1 and a $20 gift card for Target that I don't know what to do with as they don't sell MS points. I have 1 more present coming but it's still up in the air what it'll be.

Re

woooooot!

grandma gave me 2 Gs.

and my ma gave me a self help book written by bill cosby about terrorism, jesus, and raising black children. she's a bit crazy i think...

Back