Christmas Presents ¥(○゜ε゜○)¥

Apples to Apples *is* in fact the best game ever.

Even better when played with close friends. The way my friends and I play, everybody has a chance to defend why they picked what they did. You also have to learn the talent of custom tailering your answer to the person who has to decide who wins that round.

My fondest memory

Me, judging the round, the adjective being "Pure"

I look through the submitted cards "Children's Laughter" Ok, ok, pretty pure right there. "Water". Well, can't get much more pure than pure Water, "Angry Hornets".

Me: "....really, Jim? Hornets?"
Jim: "What? They're pure hornets!"

Needless to say, Jim won that round. It's still a had to be there moment, and yet I posted it anyway! Deal with it

That is the way to play. I love it when people start using ridiculous answers it makes it so fun.

Christmas Presents ¥(○゜ε゜○)

I got a bar of soap... Dove... Moisturizing...

I got a pair of new shoes. and hugs and kisses from my kids. that was the best present ever.......

yes I went there. I went all sappy and lovey dovey. I dont care!! everyone sit back in your chair and say awwwwww!

I also got the red ring of death on my xbox for x-mas. what kinda shit is that. santa hates me

I got a pair of new shoes. and hugs and kisses from my kids. that was the best present ever.......

yes I went there. I went all sappy and lovey dovey. I dont care!! everyone sit back in your chair and say awwwwww!

I also got the red ring of death on my xbox for x-mas. what kinda shit is that. santa hates me

You win the thread. I went there in my post, though it was heavily implied rather than explicitly stated. It was a girl in my case rather than kids (that was a rather loud collective sigh, guys...), but all the same. I'm not much on material things, really.

Christmas Presents

Gift #1 - A watch that broke the day after... I have to return it. =/

Gift #2 - A Disney World mug

As you can see, nothing spectacular considering I didn't ask for anything in the first place.

I did however get back the 90 bucks I lent my mother on Christmas Eve (and also got my paycheck today). So I'll be getting myself "Christmas presents" tomorrow.

Christmas Presents

Several Tshirts
Rifftrax
Genesis controller
Genesis games- Earthworm Jim, Ecco 2, Castlevania Bloodlines, Comix Zone, Sonic & Knuckles, and MK2.

I got myself a trip to my grandparents. Sponsored by my parents. That's what I get for breaking up with my girlfriend just before Christmas, I guess.

In Holland on the 5th of December we have a party called Sinterklaas (that's where Santa Claus came from, we invented the fucker) which is about giving gifts and all the family shit. It's nice. I did get my full share there.

well for Christmas I got a new computer, a Seagate External Hard Drive, and Oblivion game for the PC.

Back