Consciousness Discussion

"Astral projection" or leaving the body is a natural ability we all have. Don't let what you think stop you from enjoying it. It's the funest thing I have personally experienced.

Anyway here's the message I made for theFool about it.

Why would you think of me as close minded? Im open to possibility while you ignore it. You think im lying to you about leaving my body? what reason could i have. have you ever even attempted to leave yours? I guess your to smart to try something yourself.

LoL, my first fully conscious exit was the main thing that motivated me to explore my consciousness. i was like HOW COULD I HAVE NOT KNOWN ABOUT THIS!! i felt as it was the most fascinating interesting experience ive ever had.

Man, im just here in this life. i have no reason to judge you or look down at you, all i think is about how much i would of wanted someone to tell me it was real before i confirmed it my self. So i could of started at a younger age.

Your in luck man. you found someone who has done it and believe me its real, learning about the "out of body" environment still fascinates me to this day and i cherish every experience and only hope to master it to a degree where i can do it when ever i want.

Heres the best part, mastery is difficult but experiencing it is easier than you could ever imagine. Its possible to have your first experience in a few days and almost assured in a week or 2. Because its very easy at certain times, like as soon as you wake up. If you can learn to wake up and not move and give a full attempt at that second thats all it takes.

This is how i did it for the first time. follow it and your guaranteed to have one of if not the most interesting experience you've ever had. Please give it a shot, i promise you wont regret it.http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf

Its the most amazing world of creation where nothing can limit you. Dont worry about anything you've said to me, i dont think less of you in any way. i just know where you are at now but believe me, one fully conscious out of body experience will change how you see everything.

Chaos is correct, we did exchange PMs as a continuation from the closed toronto thread.
So I wash my hands of this discussion. Basically chaos knows he is right and anything you can say to him comes from your lack of understanding. no argument or proof that comes from this world will be heard. meaningless waste of time.

Everything most of you have said has been aimed at disproving things you've never honestly tried to understand with out bias.

You have been rejecting everyone's contributions in this thread that weren't yours. That seems close minded and unhelpful.

You also came into this thread considering yourself the expert and anything you say being more valid than someone else. That's the complete opposite of trying to be understand. It's also extremely bias.

As far as astral projection, your experiences could just be delusion. If all your proof of astral projections is based on personal experiences, it's not proof. It's bias rhetoric I don't want to hear. I know someone who has convinced himself everyone he meets is Alex.J. This guy isn't experiencing some holy journey, he's literally insane and needs professional supervision.

Opening someones mind to things that are false is misleading and unhelpful. Let us stay grounded in reality.

So you wouldn't ignore people who came in simply to deride and make fun of your perspective when all you did was try and expand theirs? Never. Don't pretend that's not what's happening here either, if you think what he's saying is pointless then wouldn't it be equally pointless to respond? He's putting himself out there honestly which takes courage. Have some respect. You're acting like two-faced hypocrites trying to put him down while pretending to be doing the opposite.

Prepare yourself for a psychic intrusion tonight Jrasta.
lol... I just think it looks pathetic and cowardly and it doesn't even matter whether I agree with what he's saying or not. You try and take what's not yours and protect only the ability you have to put each other down instead of actually trying to be positive whatever that means to you. I wouldn't be surprised if deep down you think that IS being positive. You can have my pity, if nothing else.

So you wouldn't ignore people who came in simply to deride and make fun of your perspective when all you did was try and expand theirs? Never. Don't pretend that's not what's happening here either, if you think what he's saying is pointless then wouldn't it be equally pointless to respond? He's putting himself out there honestly which takes courage. Have some respect. You're acting like two-faced hypocrites trying to put him down while pretending to be doing the opposite.

If opposing his perspective is equally pointless. That means opposing my perspective, that's opposing his perspective is even more pointless, and even more hypocritical. Thank you for filling that role Jrasta. Easily the most pointless post in this thread.

lol... I just think it looks pathetic and cowardly and it doesn't even matter whether I agree with what he's saying or not. You try and take what's not yours and protect only the ability you have to put each other down instead of actually trying to be positive whatever that means to you. I wouldn't be surprised if deep down you think that IS being positive. You can have my pity, if nothing else.
Of course, there's also the possibility that I genuinely believe that consciousness can't be expanded past the brain inside of a body because of personal experience.

If my psychic avatar attacks you tonight though Jratsa, I will admit I was in error and that only Chaos1'x box is the correct one.

Guys let's try not to think we know things we haven't understood. And let's remember that everyone's point of view can be understood, the only real enemy is ignorance and false knowledge. But we all have the potential to expand our perspective and increase our experiences.

Alex seems like he looks for anything he doesn't fully agree with with in others messages and focuses on that never trying to understand deeper layers. We all have done that to some degree.

It's not about proving what you believe is right it's about all of us understanding it together and clearing up any confusions along the way.

Let's begin to clear up the doubts we have and not defend them.

And to all those who seems to think leaving your body is made up. That's only a product of thinking your lack of experience means there's no further possibility. Haven't we all experienced out of body adventures? What do you think dreams are? humanity still doesn't understand dreams or sleep. astral projection is just retaining your full awareness while going inside "the dream world". If you've ever lucid dreamed before you know the power you hold once you understand the out of body Environment. You release yourself of all limitations.

In the non physical world what you have in your mind is projected on to reality. Exploring and working with your "will" or "intention" in the out of body realm is astounding phenomenal and any other synonym. Don't miss out. We all have to evolve learn and help each other. Limiting mind sets are of no use. Let's throw away the confusions of our society, human potential is far greater then what we see around us.

Don't dismiss anything without understanding it, start exploring your body mind and awareness and enhance them all.

The fun has just began. there's a whole universe of possibility.

the only real enemy is ignorance and false knowledge

Exactly, what proof of astral projection existing is there? Wait, it's all personal experience and can't be quantified or proven?

There has been extensive research on dreams. REM sleep, brain activity, and tons of evidence. Although we can't completely prove it's purpose. We can easily prove it exists. Most research indicates that dreams have a giant impact on mental health. People who can't reach REM and can't dream, are often subject to tons of mental disorders. As for Astral Projection, its utter nonsense. The dream world isn't an out of body experience. It's your brain managing itself. Everything that happens in a dream is connected to your brain. Nothing leaves the body, it's all self contained. No valid research proves otherwise. So who is spreading the enemy of false knowledge and ignorance? It's you.

P.S. Believing you had an out of body experience isn't proof.

Last edited:
It's an experience you need to have, all your telling me is I don't know how to do it and have no intension of trying until the physical world can can physically demonstrate non physical activity. So assume it's proven 200 years from now, a relatively short amount of time in human evolution and you die having allowed your mind to limit you your entire life.

The extensive research on sleep is only a stepping stone in increasing our understanding of it. All we know is we need it and not properly doing it has negative repercussions. If there was no research would you consider dreams false and "made up"? I bet you wouldn't as soon as you had one yourself.

Truth is we don't know what we are, we haven't understood how or why our consciousness can experience different realities. How does an animal evolve? What does he do internally that manifests as a physical change. It seems he changes as he understands what he needs and wants to do.

We take our inner processes for granted and ignore the teachings they hold, being able to quite the mind and shine your presence / awareneness / consciousness / concentrated uninterrupted focus on a single layer of your reality expands your perspective and furthers your growth.

Paying to much attention to thoughts and opinions your body instantly gives you clouds your understanding process.

The countless people who say they have left their body aren't all in on one big lie, they really do experience those things, while you contemplate the falseness and unimportance of their experience they're enjoying they're infinite superpowers in a reality free from limitations.

Alex you only hurt yourself every time you belittle the potential of others and as a result yourself. No one is being affected and limited by your believes more then you. But it's all about you, you can shake off all the confusion you've gathered and start understanding everything yourself when ever you want. Stop thinking and start understanding.

It's simple, the more you understand the more you grow. And that impacts all aspects of your reality.

A cult most likely tells you to believe in something you haven't fully understood. I want you to understand everything.

It's an experience you need to have, all your telling me is I don't know how to do it and have no intension of trying until the physical world can can physically demonstrate non physical activity. So assume it's proven 200 years from now, a relatively short amount of time in human evolution and you die having allowed your mind to limit you your entire life.

The extensive research on sleep is only a stepping stone in increasing our understanding of it. All we know is we need it and not properly doing it has negative repercussions. If there was no research would you consider dreams false and "made up"? I bet you wouldn't as soon as you had one yourself.

Truth is we don't know what we are, we haven't understood how or why our consciousness can experience different realities. How does an animal evolve? What does he do internally that manifests as a physical change. It seems he changes as he understands what he needs and wants to do.

We take our inner processes for granted and ignore the teachings they hold, being able to quite the mind and shine your presence / awareneness / consciousness / concentrated uninterrupted focus on a single layer of your reality expands your perspective and furthers your growth.

Paying to much attention to thoughts and opinions your body instantly gives you clouds your understanding process.

The countless people who say they have left their body aren't all in on one big lie, they really do experience those things, while you contemplate the falseness and unimportance of their experience they're enjoying they're infinite superpowers in a reality free from limitations.

Alex you only hurt yourself every time you belittle the potential of others and as a result yourself. No one is being affected and limited by your believes more then you. But it's all about you, you can shake off all the confusion you've gathered and start understanding everything yourself when ever you want. Stop thinking and start understanding.

It's simple, the more you understand the more you grow. And that impacts all aspects of your reality.

A cult most likely tells you to believe in something you haven't fully understood. I want you to understand everything.

In 200 years if they prove something like that is possible. Good for them, I'm quite content with my life. There is no real big missing out imo. Unless your argument is that people can't be happy without Astral Projection. Now lets look at the issue the other way. You claim to have had some amazing Astral Projection experience. You are preaching to people about it to people who really don't care that much. There is no evidence it exists. You spend your whole life fighting this battle just to find out it doesn't exist? If you are proven wrong, don't you look like quite the psychopath?

If I had to choose being blissfully ignorant or ignorantly insane. I'm going to pick the first option. UFO's could exist, ghost could exist, and other unexplained phenomena. But until we have any real proof, people are literally chasing shadows. I've seen people cry over ghosts and UFOs, shits not worth it. So I actually think it's the opposite. You are only hurting yourself by following this pipe dream. You don't seem spiritually or mentally awakened, you seem quite defensive and agitated. Is this the growth you speak of?

I hope you can tell everything your saying makes no sense. Seems like your responses don't take into account what I say, and your opinions sprout from a place that lacks your own attempts to understand.

In case you really didn't get it, outer confirmation means nothing to me, I Am constantly having amazing out of body experiences, not in the future when it's confirmed to be real. You can prove it to yourself right now. All that's happening is that me and many others are having different fascinating experiences and we're telling you that you can aswell. It's impossible that it becomes fake to those that do it, the only Fakeness is in the mind of those that haven't experienced it and don't understand it to be a definite possibility. Once you do it you'll know. I gave you a link you can go try it.

Happiness is a perspective I have already mastered, I'm always happy that's a given, you don't need anything to be blissfull, that's just another delusion of the mind. There is no search for being happy, what I search for is destroying all my own self imposed limitations.

Happiness is a perspective I have already mastered, I'm always happy that's a given, you don't need anything to be blissfull, that's just another delusion of the mind. There is no search for being happy, what I search for is destroying all my own self imposed limitations.

This statement is completely false. Happiness is a response stimulus created to drive people to do things. Saying you mastered it would be saying you mastered your own drive. Therefore leaving your search for destroying self imposed limitations meaningless. If you were satisfied, there would be no reason to look deeper. There would also be no reason for you to argue with me. But alas, we are here and you are getting frustrated your feeble attempts at convincing people aren't working.

Since you are so against scientific thinking. List one advancement astral projection has given humanity as a whole. The amount of scientific achievements are pretty much endless at this point. The amount of astral projected achievements are? Wait, it hasn't achieved anything? Man this shit sounds useful.

Chaos1x, are you able to leave your body while I'm holding something behind my back that is unknown to you, and then float over to take a look, and then tell me what it was I was holding once you re-enter your body?

If you can do this you will prove to me that you actually are leaving your body and that this is not a delusion contained in your head.

Chaos1x, are you able to leave your body while I'm holding something behind my back that is unknown to you, and then float over to take a look, and then tell me what it was I was holding once you re-enter your body?

If you can do this you will prove to me that you actually are leaving your body and that this is not a delusion contained in your head.

You both live in Toronto, I'd love for this to happen.

You don't seem especially happy or content.

Also, this concept of being open minded.

The amount of people Alex.J has disagreed with in this thread. 2

The amount of people Alex.J has agreed with in this thread. 7

The amount of people Chaos1x has disagreed with in this thread. 9

The amount of people Chaos1x has agreed with in this thread. 0

It's clear from these results that Chaos1x needs to expand his mind more and be more open. I do wish he takes Oofmatics test. Even though the test will confirm what most people already understand, it should be a nice eye opener for him.

Chaos1x , when I battled you the elves were dancing in and out of the multidimensional visible language matrix. They quickly allied with me as they had anticipated my arrival, and my luminous body decimated your dream self over the core of a supernova black hole quasar.

All I'm saying is that the machine elves have my back. Therefore I am happy.

Back