Consciousness Discussion

BuijJb_IIAMYhnJ.jpg

... Something the matter now? Can dish it out just fine but can't take it? Kappa

What? I think that applies more to you. You've always seemed a bit fragile. But I've always have liked your music videos so it really didn't matter to me.

... So everything I do is always about the videos? lol believe whatever makes you feel better. I always invited everyone to do that even when they just wanted someone to insult. Kappa

... So everything I do is always about the videos? lol believe whatever makes you feel better. I always invited everyone to do that even when they just wanted someone to insult. Kappa

You also seem super defensive about religion. I remember merely asking you about it and you got all jumpy. I've always tried to spark conversation with you, and you have always seemed defensive as shit. Like the whole world is out to get you or something, calm down man. No one is really out to get you.

I think you're confusing defense with offense. I also don't remember being jumpy so I guess I'll have to take your word for it. Kappa

... Well done @TheFool now you've got him thinking we're all psychic or something... Don't look at me I've had all the 'enlightenment' I can stand for one thread... Kappa

Wow... OK while @TheFool is busy or whatever let me just take a moment to spell this out for everyone then, I do NOT desire the meaningless adulation most people here are CLEARLY after (read: a circle-jerk). When I say 'don't'... Oh forget it. If you can't see what a waste of time this is you may want to rethink your own 'awareness' or lack thereof. What you're after is insubstantial only no one seems to notice except to crack wise. I would suggest re-examining your own motives for posting these messages if I thought you'd listen... Kappa

Who here meditates? i would love for someone that hasn't yet posted to tell us some meditation related experience or realization.

Does anyone else spend time listening to what the body has to say? You see the entire structure of your body in your mind and you can selectively focus on any part or layer you want. Sometimes parts i feel seemed like their little dimension was ignored for so long. Like you felt it before but never tried to fully feel and develop it in your mind. Like it was being ignored in its entirety.

Yo guys try this. try to do math in your brain. Try to actually understand and see the numbers in your head, start small and work your way up. Try and see all the ways they can be put together. lol when you go up its starts to get overwhelming but the more you do it the more you can understand when you try it. its quite cool its like your seeing your understanding increased because of what you did the previous day. So clearly.

Ive been in deep contemplation about how to actually do things with in the body. The actual way to kick start the body into doing what ever you want. How to guide evolution. Putting aside all human nonsense and trying to hold the understanding that makes us special and exploring how the body reacts learns heals and improves in various ways. Trying to move up, trying to evolve, since we as humans are the pinnacle of intelligence on the planet it seems fascinating to explore what that means. Trying internally to use all the skills we've ever heard other people having, trying to understand just what they understood with in themselves that caused this ability to flourish.

I may have approached you all the wrong way. What I want you all to do is simple. Learn what understanding is, learn how to focus on a single idea. Learn to stop being manipulated by the mind and body and firmly hold on to your ability to understand things for what they really are. Learn how you can interact with the body and don't take the input it gives you as an absolute law, Take it as information you can work with. You have more control over your body than you currently believe.

Other animals change as they see fit, in other words they adapt. We have to power to change how ever we want by understanding the very process in a way no other animal could.

Just saw this vid, If you have any spiritual desire or want to learn more about yourself, you should see it and try to understand it with your deepest intelligence.

Back