Create yourself in Soul Calibur?

Starscream

[09] Warrior
Here's a CaS of me
422831_10150747050750351_690035350_11804460_1482078093_n.jpg

Here's what it was inspired by
425593_10150747035505351_690035350_11804428_1345856604_n.jpg

Back in the days I was a Nazi fencing knight and carried around a Luger 9mm, Rapier, and broad sword. Those were good times.

Post your CaS's of you here.

Ah...ok than. I would post my CaS and a pic of me as a reference....but.....i don't wanna :)
Maybe i'll take a pic later tho hahaha

Thanks! I'm probably going to switch to Sieg's spiked club, even, lol. I love Flamberges, but baseball bat covered in razor blades is a hard weapon to top.

I know plenty of people out there have made themselves, I'm actually kinda disappointed this thread didn't take off at all. Tempted to post my friends' CAS of themselves to maybe encourage others.

I like the gun of points of view :)

I only made a character based on myself (Sid) but more of a what-if i was in the SC universe kinda deal.
So he doesn't look much like me, except for the face (had the scar as well but it started fading away recently) and he pretty much wears what i would wear.

Thanks! I'm probably going to switch to Sieg's spiked club, even, lol. I love Flamberges, but baseball bat covered in razor blades is a hard weapon to top.

I know plenty of people out there have made themselves, I'm actually kinda disappointed this thread didn't take off at all. Tempted to post my friends' CAS of themselves to maybe encourage others.
Baseball bat with a Chain Nailed to it.
I need to find that picture...

I actually did something like this for my licence picture, but I have since deleted the actual character. Sadly. Perhaps I shall take the time to recreate it and contribute to this. *sagenod*

The CaS system is not ready for me, i must wait the dlc with teh legendary Cheater shirt :D

scaled.php

Surely, I know I'm not the only one who has imagined what it would be like if I got sucked into the Soul Calibur universe. Okay, maybe it's a little weird but I'm not ashamed in admitting I have a pretty active imagination (don't worry folks, I know fiction from reality lol).

But yeah, I'm curious on to see what you would think you look like in SC. So if you're feeling creative and adventurous, why not create yourself in SC (be it SCIV or V) and post them here? :D

I'll post one of myself in a bit but yeah, let's see what you come up with. ^^

Surely, I know I'm not the only one who has imagined what it would be like if I got sucked into the Soul Calibur universe. Okay, maybe it's a little weird but I'm not ashamed in admitting I have a pretty active imagination (don't worry folks, I know fiction from reality lol).

But yeah, I'm curious on to see what you would think you look like in SC. So if you're feeling creative and adventurous, why not create yourself in SC (be it SCIV or V) and post them here? :D

I'll post one of myself in a bit but yeah, let's see what you come up with. ^^

Should we create ourselves wearing today's clothes or what we would wear in teh SC universe cuz I already made one like that o: even kind of looks like me cept the muscles .__.

I'll be frank that I dislike the idea entirely. It's embarrassing to make myself, because I don't love myself that much to make me. I have issues. However, I'll try to make me which shouldn't be that hard. Contradictions ahoy!

I'll be frank that I dislike the idea entirely. It's embarrassing to make myself, because I don't love myself that much to make me. I have issues. However, I'll try to make me which shouldn't be that hard. Contradictions ahoy!
Same conclusion, opposite reason
It's embarrassing to make myself, because i'm so full of self-love (and self-sex back when i was 13) to consider myself too awesome for SC editor :D

Well, at least you're being honest heh. I don't think of it as a conceded thing... I think of it as just something for fun. Go back to the days where you did/didn't imagine yourself as a warrior or something. lol

I might feel this way because when I was a kid, me and my friends would pretend we were traveling warriors fighting monsters and stuff. Silly yes but we loved using our imaginations. Nevertheless, thank you for merging the threads and if you do end up trying it, can't wait to see. :)

Should we create ourselves wearing today's clothes or what we would wear in teh SC universe cuz I already made one like that o: even kind of looks like me cept the muscles .__.
Hmm I would say go for the SC universe but that's just me. Do whatever you want. :)

Back