Current Build has placeholder for 20 Characters

I'll just tell you all right now: stop thinking about the previous timeline and canon. Aspects are the same and similar, but don't expect all the same events to be retold the same way.
They're intentionally ignoring saying character's birth years and ages in Sophitia and Mitsurugi's bios for VI.
Start thinking of this more as a reboot. Just like they stressed in the interview as the key word for the game.
And if you're thinking the SCVI roster will be a 1:1 recreation of SC1's, well, stop thinking that too.

So instead of trying to come up with a BS reason to include Talim they've just decided that she exists in this time now.

Not exactly what I expected, but if that's the case I'm fine with it.

To be fair, I don't think the characters pre-SCV (except Cassandra since she's fighting so mom!Sophitia doesn't) have any reason to miss out without significantly changing their backstories.

Cool. I like how you said the parent of the dual bladed character should be in. Not sure if the "parent" is male or female.

It'd be funny if "Edgy McMaul's" parent was a woman who looked the right age as a response to SCV's roster "overhaul." But "Edgy McMaul" could be a woman. Looks slender enough...
I know the gender of both. The dual blade wielder is a guy as I've said time and again.
The parent I can't say which gender they are yet, but the current "rule" in place they have me following is that if his parent is not revealed alongside him, I can say which they are to him.

Did you see the art of the 14 year old Hilde? I really like that design. Most of us would rather have Talim (of course) maybe Amy, but I still really like the looks of the younger Hilde.

This attached is a pic of that younger Hilde

Attachments

• Young Hilde.jpg
    Young Hilde.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 256
So technically we have 13 out of 20 "known" now to be in SC6 due to V. That leaves 7 spots open.

List in
Sophitia
Mitsurugi
Kilik
Xianghua
Maxi
Astaroth
Nightmare
Siegfried
Ivy
Talim
Tira
New 1
New 2

We can basically pick up to 7 of the remaining, but probably up to 5, since there may be 2 other new characters. Sounds like a fun poll to run, allow 5 picks of the remaining roster and see how it breaks out. :P Someone make it or I can later today.

So technically we have 13 out of 20 "known" now to be in SC6 due to V. That leaves 7 spots open.

We can basically pick up to 7 of the remaining, but probably up to 5, since there may be 2 other new characters. Sounds like a fun poll to run, allow 5 picks of the remaining roster and see how it breaks out. :P Someone make it or I can later today.
So you're going to stick with 20?

List in
Sophitia
Mitsurugi
Kilik
Xianghua
Maxi
Astaroth
Nightmare
Siegfried
Ivy
Talim
Tira
New 1
New 2

He leaked Taki.

Back