[Dallas, TX] Live it and Breathe it! (Check first post for info)

listen to this mans advice. take a break if needed, but if you dont get a grasp of how tekken works before t6 comes out, its going to be very rough for you my friend. I'll see to that :)

This guy allegedly almost beat me 150 straight... I don't recall this at all...

I remember 50 straight one day... but I don't remember it ever getting close to 100. True story.

- I.C.E.

chucklez.

im going to test out what kind of man funkpanda is. he claims he doesnt care about the w, only if he gives his opponent a good fight. we'll see. my goal is to make him quit in a week

thats the plan for now.

chucklez.

im going to test out what kind of man funkpanda is. he claims he doesnt care about the w, only if he gives his opponent a good fight. we'll see. my goal is to make him quit in a week

thats the plan for now.

If you're playing T6 I know Bill is. . . .no cheating tho. . .k?

chucklez.

thats the plan for now.

I'm moving to D-Town so JOP and Pistons can teach me Tekken. True Story.

chucklez.

thats the plan for now.

I've NEVER played you IN ANYTHING, JOP, besides some mess around in T5DR one night and I only played like 1 match.

But you could never make me quit because it would require you to play against me more than once. It would be quite a thing to play against you and hopefully learn a thing or two.

And its not that I dont care about the win. It's just that I TRY not to let losses get to me (which ive been failing to do recently)

as long as you learn from your losses, dont take them too hard. they only make you stronger. they are the rungs on a ladder. just gotta get past them and keep moving up.

one piece of advice is anytime you lose, think about why you lost and think about what you can do against what just beat you. too many people lose and not understand why it happened. understanding why you lose is key to improving.

what's up dallas? im from nyc and i'll be moving to your area in a couple months ... i'm all about the calibur and i plan on getting into t6br when it comes out (it'll be my first tekken o.O)

do you guys session much? lookin for the dallas community to adopt me for a while ....

Nuez: We pretty much play as much as schedules allow... Right now the big days are mondays/fridays... We are always looking for solid players and we will most definitely be all over T6 when it drops... Looking forward to havin you down... Holla @ us when you make it...

Nori: I'm all about "live and let live" but keep me out of your homo fantasies... Dale (tekken player) might be interested tho... lol

- I.C.E.

So what's up with this weekend peeps?

I'm gonna head down to the Hilton Anatole today after work to see what's up w/ MLG Dallas, but after that I'm thinking of getting together for some SC4 and Tekken (for real this time) practice.

EP won't be available tonight... And I'm wondering if people would rather meet up at the House of Goonz in Plano or at my apt.?

Let me know wassup... Also if anyone wants to meet up and go with me to check out MLG Dallas hit me up... It's $20 for a spectator pass for the whole weekend... It should be pretty fresh. I'm very interested to see how they run their events.

EDIT: Video from another epic friday night is up... In my opinion this is the best video we've done so far:

In this video:
Is Dallaz hot garbage?
3 of the original 4 horsemen
BUM FIGHT: Chris Gold vs C0PPER0T0NE

Must watch.

- I.C.E.

Almost every video Dallaz is wearing that same shirt. He even wore that when he came to Fun Plex pretty funny to me

So what's up with this weekend peeps?

I'm gonna head down to the Hilton Anatole today after work to see what's up w/ MLG Dallas, but after that I'm thinking of getting together for some SC4 and Tekken (for real this time) practice.

EP won't be available tonight... And I'm wondering if people would rather meet up at the House of Goonz in Plano or at my apt.?

Let me know wassup... Also if anyone wants to meet up and go with me to check out MLG Dallas hit me up... It's $20 for a spectator pass for the whole weekend... It should be pretty fresh. I'm very interested to see how they run their events.

EDIT: Video from another epic friday night is up... In my opinion this is the best video we've done so far:

In this video:
Is Dallaz hot garbage?
3 of the original 4 horsemen
BUM FIGHT: Chris Gold vs C0PPER0T0NE

Must watch.

- I.C.E.

All I can say is WOW...I miss that man EP and ICE was legendary as usual. They definitely put the BUM in BUM FIGHT, lol!

The Epicness of Chris Gold reigns in the arena they call, BUM FIGHTS!!! Chris Gold reigns as the BumFight champion and will remain there for a very long time!!!

CHRIS GOOOOOOOOOOOOLD SPECIAL!!!

Almost every video Dallaz is wearing that same shirt. He even wore that when he came to Fun Plex pretty funny to me

Dont get mad cuz that shirt beasted on you..

No really i didnt notice, i thought i usually wore white. Oh well

Dont get mad cuz that shirt beasted on you..

No really i didnt notice, i thought i usually wore white. Oh well

Beasted on me? Funny stuff man dude my X will whipe the floor with yours. No problem I see at this end, the way i see it, we fucked at Fun plex got there like 2 hours late so you guys got warmed up, and none of us did just jumped in like idiots but thats how it is. But i know for a fact you wont beat me, dont think its possible buddy. But yeah the shirt thing is pretty funny maybe when you lose ill buy you a shirt ;)

looks like im not getting a new shirt

Man its X is pretty basic when i see you play on your videos. Nothing i see from you that i would like to use myself. So i say its trash, watching you makes me want to help you out with her but you prob think your pretty good with her.

You need to listen to your thread name and go from there.

Back