[Dallas, TX] Live it and Breathe it! (Check first post for info)

Houston is going to have some established top level players moving here really soon in the first ever Calibur house. Should any of you want to come down and get worked you're more than welcome to come down when the game comes out. Housing of course will be provided and hell we might even feed you to make up getting that work over and over again.

Houston is going to have some established top level players moving here really soon in the first ever Calibur house. Should any of you want to come down and get worked you're more than welcome to come down when the game comes out. Housing of course will be provided and hell we might even feed you to make up getting that work over and over again.
I appreciate the warm welcome sir... Looking forward to going down there and training with you guys. We will definitely take you up on that offer.

There was already a Soul Calibur house though so yours won't be the first... It was called the House of Goons. ;-)

- I.C.E.

I appreciate the warm welcome sir... Looking forward to going down there and training with you guys. We will definitely take you up on that offer.

There was already a Soul Calibur house though so yours won't be the first... It was called the House of Goons. ;-)

- I.C.E.
Defiled by Tekken play and players. Our house will be pure. Either way we look forward to it.

Update: 6/21/2018

None of the info below is relevant any more :-(... However... I'm keeping it for historical preservation purposes. <3

That being said... I do currently still host games (for Tekken and SC), and when SCVI kicks off we are going all in. For me, it will be my last game (for real this time).

Looking forward to seeing some old and new faces. Hopefully I can find someone to take this over!

- I.C.E.

------------------------------------------------

Update: 2/2/2012

A new year, a new game, time for an update. :-)

This is the home of Calibur in the N. Texas area. We play at The House of Goons in Plano, TX. M/W/F are the nights were people typically come over, with Friday being the big night that everyone comes to. Depending on what your goals are/schedule is as far as training is concerned, you may be able to come over on a more frequent basis. Just contact me or someone else at the House and we'll see what we can work out.

As far as talent level is concerned we have residents that have made top 8 at Evo in multiple games, and many of the top players in the DFW area across all fighting games come to the House on a weekly basis. You might also, on regular occasion, catch some of the top players from around the country visiting as well.

Our friday night gatherings are streamed by BoomGorillas. You can check us out most weekends here:

If you are competitive and/or want to learn about the mainstream competitive fighting games please come out and learn with us.

The address is:

4821 Bull Run Drive
Plano, TX 75093

If you are new, please call, text, or otherwise contact me before coming over. My number is (972) 571-3394

There is also a facebook group for the DFW Fighting Game Community. If you are interested in keeping up with local gatherings for all games, as well as general FGC news, it's the best source. Add me on FB and I'll get you plugged in.

----------------------------------------------------------

Saturday night action takes place Saturday nights at Fight Club in Fort Worth. Jeff Feig (who runs the Uppercut Circuit of tournaments in the southwest regions) runs Fight Club every saturday and they are now running weekly Soul Calibur Ranbats!

Fight Club is a great place for new and beginning players to get plugged into the scene. It's a very open and welcoming crowd, and they have 8 stations with plenty of sticks/pads for each.

Fight Club information.

2125 Sweetwood Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76131

832-545-8098 ask for Jeff

-------------------------------------

There's all the info on the DFW community. Looking forward to seeing new faces in our scene!

- I.C.E.

P.S. I'm also on twitter, and I post up FGC news and things related to the House and other local gatherings there as well. Check my sig and follow!

Do you guys still do stuffs, im trying to find a place that actually hosts souk calibur stuff in my general area.

Back