Dark Rain - SC4 Setsuka CM

Wow....just wow CheeseOfTheDay.It must've taken you forever to get all those JF's.
And I think your video editing was pretty bad-ass too :) So over-all an awesome combo video.

It's written at the end of the movie:P. It's all from immediate music, except dew. But dew part is only the sound of drops of water at beginning.

Where you can get this? From shop i guess:P. If you won’t find it in shop, tell me:P.

Vanessa? No that was already 2 times xD. Contrabanza is too easy track (and little to slow for me), I could just put all clips with combos randomly without anything and 80% of vid would have good synchronic with music:P. Storm is a nice track, and harder for sure, I even was thinking on it while working on my second movie.
Giving the same type of music is stagnation in some way, not self-improvement and I want to improve:).

And I don’t know if there will be another CM, maybe if there will be some path that will change Setska in some way:P.
I’m sure, that on my 3 combo movies + Darkside community project I show almost all combos (90-95%) that can be done with Setsuka (I’m not talking about variations that looks almost the same and there are thousand of them). The rest (5-10%) is stuff less attractive (like 33B a:G:B on big) and defiantly not for combo movie, or its something that still ppls don’t know but its too small material for CM. And I will not make another movie with Algol balls usage (because it would be too much already:P).

Combos were good but I think the video was a bit over-edited.
You don’t like flashy movies:P? Its ok:>.
My priority was to make very good synchro with music, and with this kind of music I was forced to add big amount of flashes screen moving and shakings:). Without them it looked hmm… not that good:P.

Thx for the comment:).

CheeseoftheDay: Thought I'll pop in and say I agree with the "over-edited" part.
I get the synchro with the music and stuff, but it got annoying in a "flashlight in your eye" kind of way?

Overall it was extremely entertaining, I just wish I didn't have something flashing in my eye all the time.
Might want to try a different effect instead, maybe occasionally flashing those parts in black and white or sepia etc.etc.. I remember Platonic Soldiers inverting the colors of a match video replay to the tune of T.M. Revolution's Invoke, which was really nice :)

Overall it was extremely entertaining, I just wish I didn't have something flashing in my eye all the time.
Not my fault that Setsuka have so many JFs:PPP.

I where trying to add invert colors, negative etc. but it weren’t fit that well. For me that kind of effects would be great for CM with some fast evil brutal metal (well maybe not that fast, but definitely evil:P) and something like that. Somehow flashes are really good for monumental choir music:D.

Back