Dark Side of the Combo - Vader Combos

Vader's Dark Side Lectures (Combos)

Wall combo:
66B,BB,2[A+B], 4A+B 6A+B- 103 damage little over half gauge.

You can also combo a 2[A+B] from the B+G grab's shove into wall. if they tech you get a 61 damage instead of the orginal 55, but use way more force. May be more options after B+G into the wall.

after the bb then can tech the 2[A+B] cant then or does the extra wall stun stop the tech? ill try later :)

3B+K, 44BA+BG, 4_G, 44A+K 4A+BA+BA+B Solid RO range, but wastes all gauge. I have an (incredibly) hard time doing this and it doesnt RO as far as some WS aG combos I posted above, but this has the advantage of getting good range RO off 3B+K which is a far more viable combo starter.

44B+K, 4A,A about 61 damage and unACable

pretty good for ring outs, and can only stand up tech it

you probably can substitute 44B a+bG for 44B+K but you have to be good with the timing

3B+K 6BbG 44 when you want that shake stun mix-up, but don't want to pay for not landing 6BbG. Have to start close

3B+K 3B 41 gives you all those nice options off 3B but a little faster and with more damage. Have to start rather close though.

11B RCC 2[A+B] 44B 67 The most damage I've found off 11B, uses basically no force and if you delay a couple frames you get tech trap which still guarantees the damage.

Putting together some of whats already here with what is posted in the tech trap section you have

3B+K > 3B > 2[A+B] > 44B 57
or 3B+K > 3B > Tech > 2[A+B] > 44B 76
or 3B+K > 3B > Tech > 2[A+B] > Tech > 44B > 4A+B6A+B 117
You basically need to start in the opponent's face for this to work out right, but it's pretty spare on the gauge unless you get the 4A+B6A+B.

3B+K > 33B+K > 2A+B > 2B+K > 44B+K 62
or 3B+K > 33B+K > 2A+B > 2B+K > Tech > 44B+K > 4AA 117
Uses almost entire guage, so not worth it unless you're fairly sure they'll tech. Also I've ACed the 4AA at the end, but it was inconsistent so I dont expect anyone to get out of it without a lot of luck.

44B+K > 2B+K > 2B+K > 44B+K 87
or 44B+K > 2B+K > 2B+K > Tech > 44B+K > 2B+K > 3KB 149
For some serious Whiff or baited GI punishing. You need practically the whole bar to do these, but the damage is pretty good. If you dont have the gauge use one of the other 44B+K combos posted beforehand.

before i say anymore id like to say nice finds but:

most of those are not guaranteed. personally i cant rely on the opponent teching.

this combo: 3B+K > 3B > 2[A+B] > 44B 57
can be extended with 6bgb > 3B+K > 3B as using this makes the combo more reliable as the 3b doesnt hit after the 3B+K if your at a certain range.

3B+K > 33B+K > 2A+B > 2B+K > Tech > 44B+K > 4AA instead of the 4aa could you do 11ab (i think thats the move either that or 33ab) would that work better? just a thought as im not near my ps3

most of those are not guaranteed. personally i cant rely on the opponent teching.
You found a way out of them. I know most of them have to be close, but all techs and grounded guarantees some damage...
this combo: 3B+K > 3B > 2[A+B] > 44B 57
can be extended with 6bgb > 3B+K > 3B as using this makes the combo more reliable as the 3b doesnt hit after the 3B+K if your at a certain range.
Problem is its not a combo, even if you force cancel 6BbG is shake stun and doesnt give you long enough to land 3B+K. You definitely need to be in the opponents face though.
3B+K > 33B+K > 2A+B > 2B+K > Tech > 44B+K > 4AA instead of the 4aa could you do 11ab (i think thats the move either that or 33ab) would that work better? just a thought as im not near my ps3
While you can AC 4AA, its pretty hard. ACing 11AB on the other hand is very doable. I havent checked the damage, but 4AA is pretty respectable plus as Swoops said it gives RO (If opponent doesnt AC to your right anyway)

my bad was just an idea ^^

i forget if this was already mentioned but i love doing this combo:

6bgb, 3B+K, 3b, 4A+B, 4A+B, B+K, 4A+B, 6A+B (i do the saber stab most of the time cause i think it looks uber rofl)

and (prob mentioned before but whatever, to lazy to check, i dont always bother with starting with 6bgb and just go straight for the 3B+K same with the above combo for shaking reasons and its easier to land the 3B+K)
6bgb, 3B+K, 3b, 4A+B, A+B, 2B+K, 3kb

and

66A+B, 2A+B, 2b+K, 4A+B, 6A+B ( i actually just thought this up while i was typing probably has been done before but meh :P )

i need to learn to stop using so much force all the time but ... vaders force combos are just so much fun :)

I don't know if this has been mentioned but 44Ba+bG, 66_33A+K works, looks like it could ring out and is just as amusing as the 66A+B version.
And 44B+K, 66A+B, (wall), 2B+K, 3KB_(44B+K, A+B - tech trap) is great and sets up for some major potential...
What else works off of FPA? 1AB yeah, anything else? tech traps? maybe an A+B?

This has probably been posted but I'll bring it up anyway.
44Ba+bG, 2B+K, 11B - 67 damage i believe... (combo reserves force, needs strict(ish) timing or they can tech)
can also be done off of 3B+K but does 64 damage and for some reason doesn't seem worth it.
can also be done off a walled opponent and might seem worth it depending on what combo got them there...
EDIT: 1BA not 1AB...

Ergh, I really need to update the list. If possible, can someone just copy/paste the new unlisted combos below for me? I'll damage test, write descriptions, repost in command fashion, and fix up the combos list from there (I have shakable combos mixed in and whatnot, so I'll retool the whole thing).

here is one that i dont think has been mentioned, if you use the launcher i think its 44B+K you can continue to hit a,a,a,a,a,a etc etc

if it hits with the right distance to launch you can get around 110-117 damage from memory. if you are to close to the opponent then you can only get around 70-80

i cant be bothered testing for exact damage but its around what i posted.

lol that sounds so AC. . .

Wall combos:
22_88K!, 2B+K, 4A+B6A+B-81 if they tech. 22K has a massive range to knock into the wall btw. . .

44B!,1BA!,2B+K,4A+B6A+B-112 if they tech. 44B has a long range to Wall hit and depending on the distance they'll hit the wall differently.

what do you mean by sounds so AC?

if you mean air controllable .. my notation knowledge is still fairly limited, but its not to my knowledge, i actually saw myself getting more damage once when someone went to air controll it. it would of dropped short and done around 70-80 cause of the distance i pulled it on but they went for air control and i kept them in the air for longer and got more damage in (ie more a's connected before they hit the floor) unless it was just off axis and the camera made it look that way .. anyways. is that what you mean by ac?

If you set the computer to anything other than forward AC they'll AC out of it pretty fast. .

44B+K,33_99B,1B,A ~75 (have a hard time hitting that last hit consistently)

44B+K,33_99B,44B ~70 best bet

22_88B,44B ~55 i think

If you do 33B after the 44B+K they can AC it.

They can tech 44B after a 22B.

stupid combo:
8WR A+B,11B-40 damage

Back