Dark Souls

Do all these spells and swords come with a pocket protector, a retainer and allergies all at no charge....LOL

Sorry, its a boring day here at 8wr

They come with nerd vagina! ... also known as a fleshlight. BOOM. Take that burn Juece hahaha... aww I made myself sad. lol

I thought you guys wanted me to use one or the other when it comes to strength and dexterity.

I said to do both. Everyone else said to start using magic.

Finished off Ornestein and Smough. Turns out Smough is weak against fire... who knew? Managed to kill Ornestein last and found his armor available from that Zena guy. So I now have Ornestein's Soul, Ring and armor. I wonder, what I can make with his soul?

Also noticed that Orn's armor is stronger than my +3 elite knights armor set and only 2lbs heavier. So I get to keep my mid roll while improving my defense, not bad.

Tackled the first part of the Artorias of the Abyss stuff. Killed the Sanctuary Guardian after many attempts and losing two humanity. Found Artorias and he fights like a Kingdom Hearts/DMC boss. Pretty crazy, if only the fighting engine were a bit more flexible this probably wouldn't be so hard. I also noticed that I was only doing 80 damage with my +10 Bastard Sword, so I probably need to upgrade again, otherwise its a long fight.

One thing I did notice, however, was that regardless of me wearing the heavier armors or the lighter armors, bosses seem to do the same damage irregardless. So I decided to take on the Sanctuary Guardian using my old un-upgraded Wanderer's Gear. I wonder if this also applies to Artorias? Either way, seems like I need a new weapon or something to really exploit his weaknesses (if any). Anyone got any tips?

Woo hoo! Beat Artorias at level 58! And picked up all his armor too. Looks... very corrupted and battle-damaged. Super thin legs, though.

Now I just gotta work on getting Faith to 18. Its still at 9 and it takes 20k souls to raise it up one point. Sheesh.

I like wearing Artorius legs with Golem chest piece and mage Bloathead mask thing for the full maniac look. I used it while I was preforming the NPC genocide at the end of the playthrough.

You can make the Dragonslayer Spear with Ornsteins soul, I wouldn't suggest making it since it scales with faith.

I wanna PVP you! :p finding matches for dark souls with friends sucks because you can never find their summon sign.....

Yeah it isn't as good as it was in Demons souls. I miss being able to trade items with friends, though I did happen to summon my friend in 4 areas and we traded weapons.

Is there a way to set up team PVP with friends in the arena?

Nope. If you could though shit would be broken as hell. I got paired up with a Caster when I used my faith build and we destroyed the other team. Tranquil peace walk + Crystal souls spear/Pursuers= broken as shit!

Also noticed that Orn's armor is stronger than my +3 elite knights armor set and only 2lbs heavier. So I get to keep my mid roll while improving my defense, not bad.

Once you get your Elite knight armor set to +7 it becomes better than Orn's armor. Also the thing with Orn's armor is that it can't be upgraded at all. Still looks awesome though and it is one of my favorite armors in the game, second being the Elite Knight armor and the Chester Set.

How do you get Chester's set? Also I saw someone at Artoria's grave who wanted his soul. Said no as I needed it to make the Abyss sword soon, but that person is gone now.

Tossing bolts of lightning with my faith build! Feels like Faith builds are weaker than other builds, my Int/Dex build would wreck my Faith build pretty easily.
i dont see why because my faith build is actually my stongest build, wrath of the gods is amazing and emit force is also pretty good not to mention sunlight blade and darkmoon blade, also gravelord blade is like firestorm too, my only complaint is the lightning bolts are sooooooooo slooooooow so i only use them from a very long distance or in hallways, and you can also use but it gets harder to kill people if you run out of WOG.

Where do you guys Darkmoon Blade and Sunlight Blade? Keep hearing about how awesome these swords are.

By the way... while I was leveling up my character the other night I noticed that increasing my Strength didn't bring up my attack power as much as increasing my Dex would? I'm guessing there's some diminishing returns on strength due to the two-hand wielding? If that's the case, is there a point where I should stop raising my strength and focus more on dex based on certain weapon scaling?

How do you get Chester's set? Also I saw someone at Artoria's grave who wanted his soul. Said no as I needed it to make the Abyss sword soon, but that person is gone now.
Uh oh i think u messed up on cirian...the person at artoria's grave you see if you kill her you obtain her armor and weapons but if you don't and go somewhere else the next time you come back she will be gone forever from your playthrough and you need to go on your new game plus to see her again. To obtain chesters armor you simply just need to kill him then he drops his entire set.

Uh oh i think u messed up on cirian...the person at artoria's grave you see if you kill her you obtain her armor and weapons but if you don't and go somewhere else the next time you come back she will be gone forever from your playthrough and you need to go on your new game plus to see her again. To obtain chesters armor you simply just need to kill him then he drops his entire set.

Hmm really? That's probably the first case I've heard where you can only get their armor from killing non-hostile NPCs.

So where's a good place to farm souls?

Also, pretty certain the Pyromancer's gear can be acquired in Blighttown or the Depths.

I usually farm the Royal Sentinals in Anor Londo where they guard the door to the Ornstein and Smough battle, or in the Painted World where those Slimes spartans hang around.

Also the Pyromancer's gear are found in Blighttown.

Seeing all this talk about Dark Souls and the new DLC makes me want to buy it and play the game all over again.

Back