Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

how's that transitioning from the UK to Saudi going? are you the main person that's been putting together these tutorial videos? if so thank you for them.

Yup!
- I planned out the whole project.
- I did the menu interface.
- I took the photoshots and edited them out to create the stills to see in the vid. (this includes the speech bubbles, hand pointers as well as the tiny heads you see when a NOTE sign appears)
- I wrote the text for all the vids and had them proof read by Mr.Wah, Master and VirtuaPAI..( if it wasn't for these 3 guys the project's content wouldn't be even half as good as what it is now :) )
- I wrote the script version for all the videos (what the commentators say .. its not identical to the screen)
- All the footage you see in the vids is done by myself.
- I chased all the commentators around till I got them to join ( many thanks to all of them, all the ones you see kindly joined in on the project without hesitation :) )
- All the video editing is done by myself.

What you see is not an over night project, but something I had planned since the alpha demo. It took me a good 4 months to set it all up and gather all the commentaries etc. and once I got them all, I did the announcement trailer you can see below. Check it out! It will give you an Idea of whats to come as well :)

I tried to get players not only from the DOA world but top heads from the FGC in general. and I tried to make it as universal as possible. and they were all so nice and helpful. :)

Of course thanks to my previous attempt with the alpha demo tutorial (which you can find on my channel), I received alot of feed back about how to improve in the quality, from the sound, to making the text clearer using shadows, to adding commentary, to improving my editing skills over time in general.

Also, thanks to the support and morale boost from TN and the fans, it really drives me to give back more and more to the community so its a great feeling.

But Lei Fang looks cuter than the two others put together.

Well, I will agree that Leifang is cute. This works out IMO to fill in the physical appeal triad:
Cute: Leifang
Beautiful: Helena
Sexy: Lisa

Well, as far as the wearers of that dress go. The minute Mila gets a blood-red version... heh heh, as if.

Ling doesn't do the bouncy bouncy thing. And even if she did, she's not suitably endowed to do it properly. ;) Neither is Pai afaik. Don't play VF.
have you seen the jiggle physics on pai chan in DOA 5? I'm normally not one to pay attention to that but I swear Pai Chan demands attention be on her chest during her intro sequences.

but i thought you meant the likeness of chinese girls in general. well, the old school 3D fighter ones. (even though i barely consider Tekken a 3D fighter.)
I don't particularly like Xiaoyu and I didn't like how Pai had a bit too much make-up in her VF5 game render however I do like her in DoA5. Either way I can't get into their playstyles.
in VF5 you can unlock a makeup style that removes her makeup. that's what I have and she looks really cute like she does in DOA5. Pai Chan has that natural beauty.

Honestly, i can barely breath right now O...M...G...didnt laughed a while like that XD hehe
But i can answere your question to, yes...Emperor Cow is the uploader/main person for the vids.
i'm glad i could give you a laugh. even if it was at the expense of my hardcore DERP moment. like the positive energy around here. now let me slide over to FreeStepDodge to change that real quick. ;)
JK

have you seen the jiggle physics on pai chan in DOA 5? I'm normally not one to pay attention to that but I swear Pai Chan demands attention be on her chest during her intro sequences.

but i thought you meant the likeness of chinese girls in general. well, the old school 3D fighter ones. (even though i barely consider Tekken a 3D fighter.)

in VF5 you can unlock a makeup style that removes her makeup. that's what I have and she looks really cute like she does in DOA5. Pai Chan has that natural beauty.
I second that natural beauty part. Was there an option to remove her makeup because I didn't see any or I probably equipped and didn't notice much change.

I second that natural beauty part. Was there an option to remove her makeup because I didn't see any or I probably equipped and didn't notice much change.
It's definitely noticeable. But it wasn't unlocked until you won almost all the tournaments in that one mode where you face different cpus based off of people. It's one of the, if not the, last makeup option. It's what most pai players that customize her at tournies have for her.

It's definitely noticeable. But it wasn't unlocked until you won almost all the tournaments in that one mode where you face different cpus based off of people. It's one of the, if not the, last makeup option. It's what most pai players that customize her at tournies have for her.
Oh I forgot to mention I only have VF5: Final Showdown not vanilla VF5.

i don't know if that feature is in Showdown or not. i think it would be but i wouldn't know how to unlock it on that
I'm pretty sure I don't have it and I bought the pack to get all the customization parts for everyone. I guess Natural Beauty Pai isn't meant to be :/

I'm pretty sure I don't have it and I bought the pack to get all the customization parts for everyone. I guess Natural Beauty Pai isn't meant to be :/
it shouldn't be something to be bought though. it's unlocked. I saw a natural beauty Pai at SCR when they had the VF:FD tournament. at least i think i did. oh well, I'll just stare at DOA5 Pai then.

Are you sure you're just not distracted by the radiance of a digital character? =)
good point. that might be it. I mean, who can't love Pai?
DLC6_Pai.jpg

look at that! that is the most beautiful cliche-old-school-chinese-martial-artist i've ever seen.

So they don't have the makeup-less option for Pai unfortunately in VF5:FS.
That's still very subjective yo
nah. man. it's fact. everyone knows it in the back of their head.

but one fact is that Pai is the Original 3D chinese female fighter. just like Chun-li is for 2D fighting.

and dang it on there being no makeup-less option for Pai. they don't want people to be distracted by that cuteness.

dat natural cuteness

nah. man. it's fact. everyone knows it in the back of their head.

but one fact is that Pai is the Original 3D chinese female fighter. just like Chun-li is for 2D fighting.

and dang it on there being no makeup-less option for Pai. they don't want people to be distracted by that cuteness.

dat natural cuteness

dat natural cuteness

sympathy kokoro.jpg

Back