Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

What can I say? I still kind of moved by them keeping this game alive (pun intended), and not that I play but...this is support is almost moving. I wish more companies did the same.

Also, at this point the content of this game is pretty impressive, if one day they decide to sell a DEFINETIVE with all the content (like...you know, actually DEFINITIVE with no more DLC EVER) I'd buy it with closed eyes.

I'll be damned. They just refuse to let DOA5 die and move on to the next game.
Because it's still doing good business with all the DLC as well as the arcade version. Then there's the fact that the game still has a thriving competitive scene that currently has it's own dedicated eSports tour. The game's in a fairly decent place at the moment.

I just would've imagined we'd have DOA6 by now. You got to move on to the next game eventually, because I imagine people want to see something completely new.

Who seriously keeps buying all of this? It's been four years now, can they please stop so we can get DOA6 already?

They are making millions on their DLC. When the well dries, they'll stop.

But just to give you an impression, KT's DLC scheme is one of the most profitable on PSN. Surpassing SF4 and 5's.

Back