Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Roster Updated

koomp ! How unbelievably civil of you! You just gained some of my respect! ill try to make it, I am using a free one month account thing for my XBL because i am beyond broke...

Wait i can't get over what you just said! :D Good shit man!

I don't know how else to respond but thanks I put you in the roster as your name here cause I forgot your exact GT but just let me know what the name of the one month account your using is so I know who to mesage.

Random thought i must share!

Team NINJA if you had a CC mode in DOA 5 i would:

Make a Robin and Batgirl out of Hitomis style
Captain America out of TINAs
Catwoman out of Kasumi or Christi
Psylock out of Kasumi
Batman out of EIN
it goes on and on... With these over the top stages DOA could be the greatest superhero game ever made, all it needs is a CC mode!

Random thought i must share!

Team NINJA if you had a CC mode in DOA 5 i would:

Make a Robin and Batgirl out of Hitomis style
Captain America out of TINAs
Catwoman out of Kasumi or Christi
Psylock out of Kasumi
Batman out of EIN
it goes on and on... With these over the top stages DOA could be the greatest superhero game ever made, all it needs is a CC mode!

Suddenly, I just have to say this: I hate this idea of yours, but I admire the enthusiasm.

Suddenly, I just have to say this: I hate this idea of yours, but I admire the enthusiasm.

LOL i know everyone hates the idea of a CC mode in DOA lol I don't get it. With DOAs enviorments and Animations (like when they get slammed into a wall) It just expldes of Comic book action!

If it were Robin vs Bataman on top of that construction building it would have made a much bigger impact on pop culture! just sayin...

Honestly, it would be interesting if Bass was going into Politics and Tina was trying to stop him this time around :P.

Yes, and she doesn't like me to give it out. I learned my lesson that first time.

Im thinking Tina's next big adventure is a TALK SHOW HOST! lol

How you feeling y'll, welcome back to Talking with Tina!

LOL i know everyone hates the idea of a CC mode in DOA lol I don't get it. With DOAs enviorments and Animations (like when they get slammed into a wall) It just expldes of Comic book action!

If it were Robin vs Bataman on top of that construction building it would have made a much bigger impact on pop culture! just sayin...

By any chance did you play Tekken 6 and are referring to the fact they used comic words instead of colorful auras? If so, I hate you even more. I love cliches......just not bad ones. Take like a grain of salt however, I'm just very picky with going mainstream attitude until I'm proven wrong. In this case, I'm just gonna say it once again to be an ass: I dislike your idea.

By any chance did you play Tekken 6 and are referring to the fact they used comic words instead of colorful auras? If so, I hate you even more. I love cliches......just not bad ones. Take like a grain of salt however, I'm just very picky with going mainstream attitude until I'm proven wrong. In this case, I'm just gonna say it once again to be an ass: I dislike your idea.

Comic words ?

I mean DOAs animations are just so, comic book - superhero like. You know when you see the x-men cartoons or watava and their throwing each other into the walls and through the walls. If DOA had a CC mode it would be a great catalyst for that... it would give people who love super heroes a proper super hero fighting game.... (3d at least)

I think a CC mode is a must, I stand by it all the way!

I can actually really see a CC mode.... liiiiiiiiike they do have the most costumes for their characters than any fighting game I've played so if they did CC mode I'm sure their apparel/costume pieces would only be an insane amount! I kind of hope they keep the cute little lobby since I thought it was always fun just talking to people for countless minutes out of the fight about utter shit.... good time waster.

I am honestly hoping for a really nice, clean and extensive CC from this game. Seriously, to keep up with the inevitable success of SCV DOA5 needs to really step up their game.

I said it before and I'll say it again. Dead or Alive series=Every pedophile and wet nerd's dream.:P

What are you talking about ?Do you even know that there was a system called Xbox before the 360....I said it before and i will say it again.Dead or Alive 3 was the most beautiful and "rythmed"(Sorry couldn´t find the RIGHT word) fight game of his generation.With an amazing realisation .It just nonsense to complain about sex appeal and girls, a lot of players didnt see anything else as a very fun game

I'll likely pick up Dead or Alive 5...I'm liking what I've seen so far and it will be nice to finally be able to play a Dead or Alive game again (last one I bought to play was Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore)... Not sure if I will get serious with it though...that's souly reserved for calibur games.

What are you talking about ?Do you even know that there was a system called Xbox before the 360....I said it before and i will say it again.Dead or Alive 3 was the most beautiful and "rythmed"(Sorry couldn´t find the RIGHT word) fight game of his generation.With an amazing realisation .It just nonsense to complain about sex appeal and girls, a lot of players didnt see anything else as a very fun game
Mental note: sarcasm doesn't work well on the internet.

LMFAO!!!!! Seriously???? CvS2 and Guilty Gear X2 would like to have a word with you. DOA3 is a way too leniant game made for less competitive play. Its slow as hell and all the characters lack personnality. I really liked the online tough.

Back