Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

That makes it way too complex. Some guy wanted me to use both sticks and RT as my grab button to do it and that almost made me want to give it up trying.

Just throw a punch. During the punch buffer the full circle+Grab, 4682+Grab as he jumps over head, then 7391+Grab when he is about done kicking their ass in the middle of the air.

Basically your stick should go in a Circle, then a Plus Sign, then a X. Once I understood that it became easy to get the muscle memory down to pull it off.

yeah yeah..for you !...its your opinion.
I just thought it could help underx..how ya gonna know..if he isnt trying?
He isn`t you, you know !?

Opinion or not adding unnessasary steps will ALWAYS complicate something. The Raijin is complicated as is.

I can do the Raijin in the blink of an eye. Even after years of not playing DOA and I still wouldn't bother with that method or even recommend it to someone trying to learn it.

Adding directions to Ivy's SS in SC1 let you just spin the stick in a circle rather than hit all the directions precisely. It made it easier.

Opinion or not adding unnessasary steps will ALWAYS complicate something. The Raijin is complicated as is.

I can do the Raijin in the blink of an eye. Even after years of not playing DOA and I still wouldn't bother with that method or even recommend it to someone trying to learn it.

Im sure you mean "unnecessary"???
The right stick method is easier, you can ask a few/many DoA players...they will always gonna say the same!
Ya know whats hard to pull of on reflex in a "blink of an eye"?
Geese Howard`s oldschool Raising Storm input lol..
,,,but...Nothing is complicated after all...
Training is all that matters! ;)

Is it bad that I say "hype, hype, hype" every time the DoA5 commercial for gamestop pops up on the tv (although they really don't sound like they know anything about the game)? ._.
they don't know anything about half the games they advertise. Especially games that are outside of FPS' or made by popular companies like rockstar.

they don't know anything about half the games they advertise. Especially games that are outside of FPS' or made by popular companies like rockstar.
Too bad all their commercials are really retarded (little excerpts of info, nothing special, especially their sporkinator/ batarang moneyclip utensil commercial. Man that was horrible).

Bunny? You mind reminding me buddy? o.o I kinda blocked everything I hear from the t.v.

You know those bunny commercials where the little bunny is walking around in the game like world.. Does the bunny die in the end ?

Some of Sarahs Animations could look cooler... But it's still pretty cool... That slamming kick she does should have a more intense STOMP animation I think...

I'm not sure whether I'll buy DOA5 or not. I haven't played a DOA game since DOA2, but the main thing holding me back is that TTT2 is going to be out soon...

Back