Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

In general, even for DOA4, I wouldn't notice the jiggle. That is, until I would view it as a casual spectator and not one focused on the match dynamics. When you're focused on the attacks and match up then you're sorta narrow sighted and can actually dismiss the jiggle. That said, hilarious to see it suddenly when casually watching. Leifang's win pose jiggle always brings me to that casual view sadly.

Also for those who might like the tip, put this video together:

It seems kinda bad when people get upset about the jiggle when its not very noticeable in the middle of a fight... usually you're going to be more focused on your opponent not kicking your teeth in.

If you are distracted by the jiggle, though... a bit of me thinks you deserve to lose since you can't get your brain in gear. Then again, this may be an actual issue for some.

I will never understand what's so wrong about tits in DOA. Tits are everywhere, they don't bite.

It's not so much the claim that the Tits are huge. It's the idea that the game has nothing to offer but sex appeal, and that the breasts being so large means they are compensating for the lack of perceived game play.

well, maybe it has to do with who's LOOKING for it? i'm not a pervert or anything so i don't look for that sort of thing. i'm too busy staring at their cute faces.
i'm gay, but i can't help but look (like dampierre's moustache XD). but like mr. Wah said, i only really notice it during spectator when i'm not fighting or during cutscenes. i have no problem with it in a fight though lol (and i actually do like to the fighting system DOA5 offers, just playing dark souls for a bit)

It's not so much the claim that the Tits are huge. It's the idea that the game has nothing to offer but sex appeal, and that the breasts being so large means they are compensating for the lack of perceived game play.
I play as most of the conservative girls. like Hitomi, Kokoro, Lei Fang, Pai Chan, Tina (in the beanie outfit), and Kasumi (in battle ninja outfit and festival outfit.)

I'm not sure if Lei-Fang and Tina would be considered conservative. Although, maybe their costumes would be (if that's what you're talking about).

Breasts bouncing are about as natural as breathing, really. So it shouldn't really be an issue, from an animation and details-oriented perspective, to have them animate and move realistically. In the case of DOA5, they don't really animate as realistically as they should. If one is distracted by it, I imagine one simply isn't used to the details, but I also suspect that its a good indication one is a healthy male. =)

Just keep playing the game, or try playing a character who requires a certain degree of focus on the complexities of their move list and on their opponent. Characters like Akira, Brad, Hayabusa, and Lei-Fang seem to require a bit more intensity and could take your mind away from other distractions. Otherwise, you'll "eventually" get used to it and it probably won't be such a big deal anymore.

Hi Hayate's new throw. Hi Lisa's new CB. Hi Hayate's new safety and Lisa's new invisible stance setups.

EDIT: Should mention Hayate's new Hayate-Gake stance transition.

The new throw is his DOA4 Raijin. It was done in DOA4, with a 360 H+P 4628H+P 1973H+P. Hoping they didn't get rid of his Nikiryu.

i'm not seeing the last part of the Raijin though. but if Team Ninja is adding in new or different moves then they are going all out with this patch. i'm curious to see what they will do. and...

DAMMIT! WHERE IS MY PAI CHAN OUTFITS!!! IS SHE THE ONLY CHARACTER THAT DIDN'T GET A HOLIDAY OUTFIT!? rant over. but seriously. she's the only Virtua Fighter character that didn't get any story mode screen time. she's really under rated.

i'm not seeing the last part of the Raijin though. but if Team Ninja is adding in new or different moves then they are going all out with this patch. i'm curious to see what they will do. and...

DAMMIT! WHERE IS MY PAI CHAN OUTFITS!!! IS SHE THE ONLY CHARACTER THAT DIDN'T GET A HOLIDAY OUTFIT!? rant over. but seriously. she's the only Virtua Fighter character that didn't get any story mode screen time. she's really under rated.
Kinda like her damage output ._. but all jokes aside, by holiday outfit you mean the Christmas costume? She should have one although it looks the same as all the other girls.

Found it
06.jpg

The new throw is his DOA4 Raijin. It was done in DOA4, with a 360 H+P 4628H+P 1973H+P. Hoping they didn't get rid of his Nikiryu.

It really didn't look like Raijin and that damage seem a bit too small. Maybe the player was messing up the inputs?

Donating half my paycheck from my shitty job in retail towards getting DOA to Evo. If the Melty Blood community could get their game to Evo in 2010 I'm sure we could do the same!
i was about to say. didn't get into the competitive scene until 2011-2012. didn't know Melty Blood had any fan base that big for it to get into EVO.

I'm really hoping that DOA5 & SCV would make it to EVO (though I'm not holding my breath on SCV...) because I would be mad hyped for those games. It's startling how underappreciated these games can be. Between the 2, DOA5 definitely needs to be @ EVO after the God knows how long hiatus.

0VincentRayne0 said:
rig got buffs? the button mashing friendly guy? the guy that could do a 40% combo without a critical burst?

next i'm gonna see that jahn Lee got buffs too along with Hayate.

and they nerf Kokoro, Kasumi, and Pai.

If Pai got nerfed, she'd begin hurting herself everytime she attacked an opponent.

Back