[Dec 28, 2013] Norcal: EXITWOUNDS (Martinez, CA)

Yo folks seems we got a few mongers able to roll to this. Fair warning, if you are riding with me... we go some dope pit stops that I haven't told you about yet. GET IN THE CAR!!!!

Yo folks seems we got a few mongers able to roll to this. Fair warning, if you are riding with me... we go some dope pit stops that I haven't told you about yet. GET IN THE CAR!!!!

Gotta have good pit stops. I get mega touristy when I travel places haha.

Sooo I might come by. Couple things I need to know.. What time is the tourney gonna start? And am I gonna be able to connect my xbox controller.

Sooo I might come by. Couple things I need to know.. What time is the tourney gonna start? And am I gonna be able to connect my xbox controller.

3pm is when it starts. If you mainly use xbox controllers, you should eventually invest in an adapter. From what I know, we will have an xbox setup and we can try out best to accommodate you. But if the time comes where someone doesn't have a dual mod stick or something like that. You would have to use a PS3 controller. That's the best I can do for you.

PS. If someone has an adapter to change to xbox controllers, you can also use theirs. But I don't think that's super common.

Really wish i could have made it, but last minute change of plans messed it up. Here's hoping i can catch the next one.

Back