[Dec 5, 2014] Northeast Championship VX Anniversary - 12/5 - 12/7 (Essington Pa)

@Blueboyb made @LostProvidence retire. Not sure how we are going about this team match since people wanna get emotional.

tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif

I don't usually post anymore but... AHAHAHAHA!! Welcome to team Making People Ragequit (MPR). Blueboy ftw

Should we have a team tournament?
3v3 team tournament has always kinda been an NEC tradition whenever I've attended!

Personally I would also love to see an SC4 tournament so I can bring Vader back. SC2HD would be decent too if it's done after the SCV tourney.

3v3 team tournament has always kinda been an NEC tradition whenever I've attended!

Personally I would also love to see an SC4 tournament so I can bring Vader back. SC2HD would be decent too if it's done after the SCV tourney.

Somebody needs to run it on the side. Are you going to run it?

Somebody needs to run it on the side. Are you going to run it?
Yeah maybe. I'll most likely bring my console w/ portable monitor so I should be able to if there is interest. But only after the SCV tourney though - I wouldn't want any SC4 or SC2HD habits sneaking their way into SCV tourney play.

A. Big E, you are fuckin' rocking it lately. Not to say you weren't before, but it really feels like you've stepped up your game and gotten more in touch with the various communities to boost morale, attendance and overall hype.

B. It has been too long since we've had a solid 3v3 team tournament. We should talk to the Avylon crew to see if they'd be down to help run it.

C. At winter brawl and summer jam, me getting top 16 or top 8 is normally a given, but NEC is always the big time. Normally there's only 5-8 players out of my league, but NEC will probably have at least 16, so I'll try my very best to give my two or three fans something worth seeing.

A. Big E, you are fuckin' rocking it lately. Not to say you weren't before, but it really feels like you've stepped up your game and gotten more in touch with the various communities to boost morale, attendance and overall hype.

B. It has been too long since we've had a solid 3v3 team tournament. We should talk to the Avylon crew to see if they'd be down to help run it.

C. At winter brawl and summer jam, me getting top 16 or top 8 is normally a given, but NEC is always the big time. Normally there's only 5-8 players out of my league, but NEC will probably have at least 16, so I'll try my very best to give my two or three fans something worth seeing.

Thanks sir I think I got the hang of it.

GolD shad, the amazing French aPat user, has expressed interest in attending this tournament, but is hesitant on the cost. Would anyone here be willing to donate, and possibly sponsor him to compete at NEC? He would need housing, and according to him, the costs come out to around 665 euros. Obviously you don't have to pay everything. But maybe make the cost a bit more manageable. If multiple individuals put up something, I'm sure this can definitely become a reality. Making this one of the best SCV tournaments.

Last edited:

No need for thanks, I'm just trying to get your name out there. Unfortunately I don't have much to spare. I'm sorry. :( But I know theres some players here who have sponsored before. I hope everyone could come together and work something out and maybe get you out here. If not, perhaps another event in the future. You really are the best aPat i've ever seen!! I think you'd make top 8.

Last edited:
Eric, I'll volunteer to run SC2HD and SCV. I have a PS3 w/ fully unlocked SC2, ASUS Monitor, and laptop I can bring if necessary. I run tournaments swiftly and with zero tolerance for bullshit. I'd be glad to run any team tournaments for SC2/SCV as well. I'd only enter SC2 if we needed to even the brackets, so I can otherwise concentrate on just running the tournament(s). I'll know for sure if I'm coming by the weekend, just have to make sure the wife doesn't have anything planned.

Eric, I'll volunteer to run SC2HD and SCV. I have a PS3 w/ fully unlocked SC2, ASUS Monitor, and laptop I can bring if necessary. I run tournaments swiftly and with zero tolerance for bullshit. I'd be glad to run any team tournaments for SC2/SCV as well. I'd only enter SC2 if we needed to even the brackets, so I can otherwise concentrate on just running the tournament(s). I'll know for sure if I'm coming by the weekend, just have to make sure the wife doesn't have anything planned.

I can also bring a console with fully unlocked SC2HD and an Asus monitor. And I will gladly help run the tournament if you need any assistance.

Back