DEVASTATION 2010 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shogun: mamba started off running his mouth at the last tx tourney and is mad he lost to local players with very little tourney experience. That's why he's all pissy towards everybody even though agustin and myself don't even talk to this clown

Haha, naw dude, I wasn't running my mouth at that tournament. I'm trying to let you know that I don't care about SC4 like that. I'm sounding like a broken record, but you're just not getting it. Dallaz on the other hand was like "I got hundred dollars that Mamba wins this." I'm thinking to myself "oooook...." Even ol dude came up to me saying "I heard you want to play Nori in the first round" when that never once came out of my mouth. Day before I was trying to talk some confidence into Funk Panda because he was so afraid to play you and didn't want to enter. So unless you heard some make belief nonsense about me running my mouth, you need to chill on that.

I'm trying to let you know that this was NOT my "super bowl." Bigger fish has been fried, sir. You are only respected in Texas.... to your face. Behind your back though some Texas players say otherwise. You think I'm the one mad or emo, I'm the one who won, I have no reason to be salty. I just find this whole thing funny that you and your buddies really think that you are better than me and you got merked, but that is how this community has always operated. Trust me, I know I'm not good at this game anymore. Do you know that you aren't good?

If I'm weird because I didn't hang out with the Soul Calibur kids, then you might as well call me Voldo. The only SC player I hung out with was King Salmon and I'm not even ashamed that I got raped by him because he raped me last years Devastation in the 1st round also. I didn't think you niggas were weird, I can just tell that yall are unwelcoming, so I let you guys do your own thing and I did mines with MY people. Simple as that. And what you mean I walked away like I was hot shit? I played you, after like 2 games you simply put down the controller and sat there..... niggas can't walk now? So I just got up, talked to Salmon about something completely unrelated to you and you are busy giving me the crazy look.

Dude, you win some and you lose some. Just get over it and move on with your life. I know those phone calls about you losing to me is gonna haunt you for a while, but the voices will go away one day. :)

Before I go to sleep, I'd like to note that, while we may have been outnumbered, in my honest opinion, I thought that the average SC player was, in a completely heterosexual way, more attractive than the average player of any other game. >_>

Before I go to sleep, I'd like to note that, while we may have been outnumbered, in my honest opinion, I thought that the average SC player was, in a completely heterosexual way, more attractive than the average player of any other game. >_>

Pretty Funny dude

Agreed, I mean we got some pretty Mildy sweet looking dudes...How can you not love Nori's Baby face ass looking cheeks Haha ;P "No Homo"

Wow let me do this first cause the trash talk is hillarious.

First Congrats to Mamba for somehow getting hate for a tourney match. I dont know how you did it man but congrats! LOL (I play too much)

Ok on the real big ups to Thugish, that man took me out. I ain't salty on it, just I thought too far ahead of where we were at the moment and got rushed down for it real hard. Lesson learned good man. Also being a strong sport listening to the random questions and trash talk done behind the stage before the fight. Everyone seemed so nervous shaking I just had to get the ball rolling. You took out SoCal, I would say, "Next time Gadget" but I was planning on dropping the game for greener pastures after this event. BUT IF I SEE YOU IN ANY FIGHTING GAME IN THE FUTURE ITS ON FOR LIFE! >:) So Cal shall RISE AGAIN! just not in SC4 unless something happens. But I gotta give the credit where it is due.

The killer of Dreams: Didn't really talk to you much at all but you seemed sporting, good to see you took 3rd.

The Killa with No face: AAARRRRRRUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You had it son! Whelp welcome to the mountain that is we were almost there. Learn from this and keep beastin in whatever game you play. Nowhere to go but get better because 2nd always feels salty when you could have won it man. That pad happened to be worth the investment. If anything you will get that money back. Either way it goes I greatly enjoyed leading the one sided cheering in your favor. Haven't been that biased since I've wanted the lakers to win along with just hateful jeering. So GOOD! :)

Krayzie: Good seeing ya man, I wish we could have gotten more games mitsu v mitsu but that whole weekend went by in a blur. I also wanted to play more causals against that X but I guess it will have to wait till another time. Also we need to get you into tekken man. I think you'll do good.

Hajime: Yoshi gimmicks + Solid Yoshi in general = This guy. I think im blocking low and he appears above and behind me. Good time playing you man. Not enough time to play though. But it was some fun matches.

Lobo: You Sir are a beast. The hangover was golden with the shiner to prove it. When I grow up I wanna party like this guy. I didnt get any Amy games against ya though but its all good man.

Vash the Stampede (HumanTyphoon): Good matches man. You calmed down the sets rushdown and took it to the mindgames in the casual matches. Last EVO you were in such a rush I just had to step and punish. That play in the end was fun in a whole nother way, really broke down the matchup. Mistu steps one way to avoid all of sets stuff meanwhile sets mirrors the same direction to avoid all of mitsus good moves. Really fun. Hope to see you playing in the future.

Destinizish: Dude I didn't think you were you for a split second but you are. That sets was pretty nasty man. Glad you could make it out. I wish you could have been to the earlier tournies but glad you made this one.

DivineChaos: YOU WERE THERE WTF! I wish I would have known!

Nori: I man I think I played you in the team tourney. I was a bit hungry around the time and I think I said something about it near the end. My apologies, did not want to cheapen the play sir. But you were solid man, GGs

Xeph: Surprises abound. You were pretty solid. No offense taken on the online talk man, you were mad solid with that Cery play. You also scared all the vets who thought you would suck. Congrats on that. Thats almost as good as placing. Much respect.

Malice: Respect this man. Glad you made it out man. Man you was whillin' out on saturday man. Soul Calibur makin those signs show up was too funny. I wish I could of joined in man.

To my dude that pointed out who smelled: Didnt know your name but your cool peoples.

Big Ups to Jedirobb and Dr.Dogg for putting on this event. Was mad fun. I think I entered too many tournies though. Still was a fun and tiring weekend. Now to relax... and read the drama that is to unfold.

P.S. Mamba owns everyone for free XD

(Hides behind a rock to avoid flames)

Mamba: what fantasy land r u living in? U went to dallas and dudes that played u said I would ace u. And I have no idea about that first round comment either. Nobody in dallas thought u would win td, ill put money on that cause they told me and I quote "for somebody who still plays, this dude is garbage". Not my words.

In casuals, u beat me best of 3. I put down the controller cause other people wanted to play. Then, like some snob, u got up and we all looked at u likee the retard we thought u were. And yes, I've played voldos way better than urs. All u do is walk up and throw. That's ur reputatuon. The sc is snobish, its that u think ur too good to socialize with anybody and we certainly won't chase u.

I earned my respect as a top player a long time ago. Sounds to me ur kinda pissed about that, for whatever reason? Ur talking shit about everybody in tx when only one guy said something to u. Gtfo trying to act like u don't play and u don't care.

And its funny u keep saying kids when most of us were 26 and above. Ur a little high on urself cause ur good on a mashing doa game? Lol stop talking to me please, ur wasting my time

Daaahaaaang, Noface! Good job doing so well, man. I really wish I could've gone, but a bunch of crap came up at the last minute(I'm starting to notice a pattern...). It honestly never occurred to me until just now that I should've tried to get a ride from someone, haha. Oh well, there's always next year, right? Hopefully SC5 will be out by then, because i'm completely burned out on SC4 at this point. Damn, i'm actually getting excited just thinking about it.

I don't what kind of e-drama is going on right now, but save the drama for your burger and don't kill the Calibur hype. Or just money match.

And yes, Calibur has some sexy ass players. No homo.

Yo this is RedTestament,

I just want to give shout outs to all the players that attended this year. even though I did horrible you guys made it worth the effort. You know who you are.

Thanks to Robb for keeping SC4 this year and Dr. Dogg for the awesome commentary.

Thanks to Wid0Maker for joining me on my quest for Pizza. (Sorry Malice, we were really hungry!)

Good games dudes and if we're lucky maybe we'll get to see a Soul Calibur V next year!

I'm just confused how Mamba thinks SC is a simpleton game. It requires a lot of thinking to stay on top against other competent players. Explain!

Props time!

Maxx- once again we got to play in tournament, mustve not been your day losin to me and noface :p. Was fun hanging out with your random ass comments and our new friend xeph. Can't wait til we hang again!

Noface- good stuff makin it that far and studying Amy. It wasn't easy. Don't forget about the new avatar we talked about for you!

Xephukai- I thought you were gonna be a decent player that I wouldn't have hung out much with but turns out the best laughs came from when me you and Maxx were there lol. I couldn't stop laughing at the bathroom incident. Hopefully you can come out and play more sometime and hang out.

Lobo- you don't even know half of what happened saturday night with you! lol. Was fun hangin out and playin at your place. I'll probly see u again next year if you're still there.

Krayzie- good to see you're still decent. But dumb sometimes like when ppl block maxi ws a lol. You have to come out more so you can get banned from the venue again!

Malice- good to see you made it out! Probly catch u at nec this year if people show up.

Dest- good to meet u. Had fun times with Maxx and xeph didn't we lol. And it really was too damn hot! Xeph was right =p. I'm sure I'll see you again down the sc road.

Nori/tx- was fun playing u guys and hangin out at your room saturday night despite the incident lol. Oh and for the record, chickenwing wanted me to hand u the controllers :p. Had to do it, couldn't leave krayzie bein the only one it happened to lol. I'll see u guys again eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back