DEVASTATION 2010 Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobo- you don't even know half of what happened saturday night with you! lol. Was fun hangin out and playin at your place. I'll probly see u again next year if you're still there.

oh i know more than enough. also i strictly follow the "what i can't remember never happened" rule! :P

I'm just confused how Mamba thinks SC is a simpleton game. It requires a lot of thinking to stay on top against other competent players. Explain!
Because you can play SC in a fairly simple manner and get away with it because a lot of the people who play SC aren't actually very good in the first place. Might be threading on thin ground here but that's how I see it. Lol.

Hahaha, thugish, you guys are a bunch of whiners.

Also how could I forget-

SC players in general: Awesome job getting that sign put up on sunday. :D

Mamba: what fantasy land r u living in? U went to dallas and dudes that played u said I would ace u. And I have no idea about that first round comment either. Nobody in dallas thought u would win td, ill put money on that cause they told me and I quote "for somebody who still plays, this dude is garbage". Not my words.

In casuals, u beat me best of 3. I put down the controller cause other people wanted to play. Then, like some snob, u got up and we all looked at u likee the retard we thought u were. And yes, I've played voldos way better than urs. All u do is walk up and throw. That's ur reputatuon. The sc is snobish, its that u think ur too good to socialize with anybody and we certainly won't chase u.

I earned my respect as a top player a long time ago. Sounds to me ur kinda pissed about that, for whatever reason? Ur talking shit about everybody in tx when only one guy said something to u. Gtfo trying to act like u don't play and u don't care.

And its funny u keep saying kids when most of us were 26 and above. Ur a little high on urself cause ur good on a mashing doa game? Lol stop talking to me please, ur wasting my time

(The mods that are getting tired of the E Drama, I'm not trying to attack this man on a personal level, so bare with me.)

That's funny, because when I went to Dallas, the only person I played in SC4 was ICE in a few matches when I got there, and we were going back and fourth. What other Dallas people could you possibly be talking about. And my fault, I should have elaborated better. When I say "Dallaz" with the "Z", I'm talking about the fighting game player DALLAZ aka Lance. I didn't mean ALL OF DALLAS, TX said I would win....

When we played casuals, the only people around our area was me, you, some chick, and Tomahawk who appeared around the end. Who were "all" these people you are referring to that was watching us play and looked at me like some snob retard? It's obvious now you are trying to make up things to make me look like some stuck up asshole. After you put down the sticks, NO ONE else was around to play, even the other chick wasn't making an effort to play. I sat there for a good 20 seconds probably looking stupid and no one was playing anymore, so I left. I wasn't gonna talk to you, because I can tell you were already salty when you were losing to me, so I left you alone. And when I say "kids" don't take that as an insult.

Only reason I started talking about TX cause yall started it first, and no, it wasn't just one guy. It seems like your mad because I keep saying I don't play the game anymore when in fact I DON'T play anymore. So you and a few others keep trying to say that I do. I really don't. I'd be kinda mad too if I lost to somebody in something when they don't play. Everyone knows I play SSF4 now and very little Tekken.

Let me help you out on what you did wrong in our match. You ever heard of the phrase, "If it ain't broken, don't fix it" Walk up throw was working really well against you, so why should I change it up? You weren't ducking them or breaking them. It's like I had to downgrade my level of play to match yours so I can compete. You kept trying to hit me with that sweep that I believe gives you + on hit to your WS knee attack. Obviously that wasn't working. You were use to people hitting a button after the sweep. You even only tried to go for the throw after the sweep one time, and I broke it. You need to work on your Metagame.

So after I shut down all your options that you were capable of doing at your skill level, I pretty much downloaded you and started to abuse the game's system. Get hit by Voldo, you are screwed. Block Voldo, you are screwed. SC4 obviously doesn't tolerate blocking, so I abused that fact on you when I was crushing your guard meter and throwing you. You can play better Voldo's that's fine with me, but you talking just lets me know what kind of scrubby mindset you are playing with. If I used my main Sophitia on you, it probably would have been a lot worse.

And Spurious, I never met or talked to you in my life. I do however remember you were one of the people trashing on me after I won the G4TV tournament because you think you are good for whatever reason. So maybe you should rephrase that to you "know of" me.
Because you can play SC in a fairly simple manner and get away with it because a lot of the people who play SC aren't actually very good in the first place. Might be threading on thin ground here but that's how I see it. Lol.

This man speaks the truth.

Keep in mind, I didn't say anything until C Scrub, Bore-i, and Funk "The Trash" Campbell started trashing on me. Even after I beat that random Cervy player, I didn't think much about it. I just went on and played some SF4 and minded my business, but I guess I hurt a lot of yalls feelings. My bad, I did the same thing when I won that SC4 tournament on G4TV. Hide your feelings in a safe place next time.

you didn't? REALLY???? let's look back at page one shall we? And let's go in the order they post.....

wtf nori losing to blackmamba? trash.

Btw Hajime. you vs that mitsu player early on in the stream was too close dog! Damnit!

BlackMambaMoan posting:

What the hell are you so surprised about? Everyone in SC4 just keeps hitting a button. It's the way the game is. I quit this game right after Evo. I don't touch this game anymore. It's just that a lot of people think they are the shit in this game for whatever reason when they are not. Just cause YOU lose to Nori for free, don't try and trash on me. Don't forget that I was actually really good at this game a year ago when I was playing and most of the people wouldn't be any problem for me, but now I am trash at this game.... along with the rest of yall who still play this game.....

Lol. Brother! AHAHAHHA

Funk: you, me, and more than half of the people there were wondering the same thing.

I'm dead tired, props later, tourney ran pretty fast so that was good

Lost Providence: Stop.....please just stop. All you're doing is defending what you're posting. Who cares? At this point all the players that came out really had a talk about this game/community.

Mamba: What Excatly have you done? I mean don't get me wrong becase you ARE trash. But having other top players tell me that i would've shat (yea...i used it) on you. Hell even Xeph would've laughed in your face. if Xeph would've played you, it probably would've been as bad as Blaze v. Ivylicious back at SC3 regionals. Honestly, you won 1 match. But did you win in the tournament? No. Did you place top 3? no. Then really...who the fuck are you? The main difference between you and me is that i am humble with my ability to play. Sad to say, i didn't perform @ the tournament. Do i say "OH FUCK YEA, I BEAT A TOP PLAYER?" no. Sad to say you lost to one of our worst players in TX @ trashday. But do you see us all on your shit about it? nah...

Honestly, if i were you, i'd stop posting for awhile....i don't want you to become another Sword_Lord...

Now, the only reason why i'm doing this is because of the fact you REALLY don't know what you're talking about. I was the LAST person to say something, and all i've done was correct you, not shit talk. I didn't say that you were some snob that just walked off, or any other irrevalent thing you've posted. So....like what i've been saying before, stop posting. Because that was only ONE thing i've seem to ONCE AGAIN correct you on...

btw, i did to research...and it took me sometime because you REALLY didn't make an impact to this community. Unlike the many others, KrayzieCD, Hates, JOP, Thugish, Dreamkiller, Nori, ICE, Myself. Sure all of us haven't won anything. But we sure as shit has made some impact to this community. So, maybe you should point out to me what you've done? I'll give you to the end of my shift. (which is 7hrs from now...)
:sc4amy1:

Good games to everyone. I had fun playing and hanging out with you guys. I played like crap during the tourney, but you know, life goes on. Everyone is saying that Devastation was the last SC4 major. I sure hope not. Then again, all this fighting and arguments amongst each other aint helping keeping the community alive. Soul Calibur may be easier to learn compared to other games. But it still requires thinking.

You guys are all scrubs and need to stop hating on that other scrub Mamba. Its not his fault that Nori sucks. And you scrubs are all lucky cuz if I came I woulda took second without even playing this game for 2 yrs. Goodshit Damien. Noface, learn to block.

Mamba seems on the right on this one, he didn't start anything till funkpanda posted

And come to think of it, the DOA players who came to this community that I can think of (Mamba, Perfect Legend, SU) were never really welcomed into the community, yet they did their thing and moved on to bigger and better things. SC community could have retained players, but stuff like this just makes it impossible to have fun with this game unless you're absolutely in love with it.

You guys are all scrubs and need to stop hating on that other scrub Mamba. Its not his fault that Nori sucks. And you scrubs are all lucky cuz if I came I woulda took second without even playing this game for 2 yrs. Goodshit Damien. Noface, learn to block.
Who are you? Never heard of you.

Mamba: I can go back and forth w/you all day cause you are quite stubborn, so I'll end it. When you beat me, it wasn't my turn to play anymore. The girl next to me wanted to play and for some reason, she took forever to press start. However, a smart person would have said "does anybody else want to play?" and resolved the issue there. But not you, for whatever reason.

I'm not mad you beat me at all. What IS funny is you comparing yourself to top players when you aren't. I got scrubbed out by you. Simple as that, upsets happen. Kind of like you beating Oof at Evo. Never would happen on a good day cause I've played you both. And don't bring up Sophie, cause yours would have gotten aced. There is a reason you went to Voldo cause your Sophie is garbage. So stop acting high and mighty. People saw you play and can't believe the decisions you make. I honestly thought tourney time, you wouldn't play like a scrub anymore. I gave you too much credit. So you won playing retarded, good job. I have nothing else to say to you since your supposedly "quitting" (again). I saw you did good at SSF4, so maybe that's your game, as far as SC4, I doubt you were ever a threat to win it all.

To the people that were actually there, hopefully I see you at another major and HOPEFULLY next time it's a major, more keyboard commandos come out of hiding and actually attend.

All of this drama because Mamba won ONE match rofl. . . .turned a 2 page shoutout thread into a 5 page shoutout thread/save face thread. . .epic! :)

Nice meeting some guys I never met before and nice talking to some that I have met before :)

GO AMY! STABBY STABBY 4 LYFE :)

P.S. Thuggish Pond, your Light Saber is on it's way to you. . .you earned it

P.S. Thuggish Pond, your Light Saber is on it's way to you. . .you earned it
Unrelated subject, your Makoto was fucking ridiculous. I saw you beasting on some Rufus in the top 8. I had no idea she could be that good

Nori if you lost you lost. You trying to defend yourself just makes you look worse.

Regardless is he's a DOA players and you guys think he sucks...he's been BEATING people....so regardless of the situation....you must respect his ability to win....even against SEASONED VETS like NORI would claim to be...

Can't believe all this Drama...but its good.....Soul Cal Alive and well...

Props to No-Face's Ivy...

LOl "like I claim to be". Yeah, I guess me consistently placing is considered trash or something. Either way, the people that have actually played me know what's up. No point in trying to talk to people who have never played me but are very opinionated.

lolz this thread is deep and emotional.

Someone else mentioned it but I also wanted to congratulate NinjaCW for top 8 at Dev SSF4. But more so for that ass whuppin u almost handed down to Filipino Champs Dhalsim. So close and that shit was godlike use of Makoto. The look on his face while I was watching the stream after u beat his ass the first match was priceless! He had WTF written all over while he was looking at u but u were so focused on the screen.

Because you can play SC in a fairly simple manner and get away with it because a lot of the people who play SC aren't actually very good in the first place.
That just means the system favors basics, like how some say they lose to newbies who only mash the same button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back