DEVASTATION 2K10 MMs and Challenges!

I'll take you up on that lobo lol. Definitely the LAST match on the list. I havent decided an amount yet though.

Also wanna play:

Dest (SVC Chaos) - FT5 for your virginity
Egg -
Mamba -
Dr. Dogg -
Xephukai -
Tomahawk -
Sykosis
Greatone
And last but not least Chickenwing ;-)

Preferably all FT3 for 20's. If not you guys let me know whats up.

lol, SVC is just not game I polay anymore. Its just soooo Browken. , if your brave Ill do it in Virtual ON Ontario Tangram. That goes to anyone.

I dont play Virtual On (I actually dont even know what that is.) The SvC thing was actually jus for Dest lol. All the other ones were for SC4. Or for SC anything really. Hmm...

I'll do MM's in the other Caliburs as well =D
If anyone else likes the old ones anyway (especially 3 =D)

MAXXXXXXX ft5 $10 sc3

HWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in fact...i may do all drunk MMs in sc3...depending on what people think. also, anyone interested in a side sc3 tournament? could be fun if we get enough players.

make a side sc2 tourney and ill seriously consider going.

oh and a mk2 tourney as well kthx

Omg, no. No lobo challenge lol. I cant imagine having 14-20 shots in a single night. I think I'd die lol. One of those matches is enough.

oh cool, then I'm good. (don't scare me ^_^;)

Did you say VOOT! I'm down for for some VOOT! I'm surprised and happy that someone about and plays that game!

Myself, lobo and SPQR are probably the only locals you'd want to MM. If I'm back in shape (which it looks like I will be), then I'll play you. SPQR went the way of WoW, but if he sees the light again he'd probably play you as well.

=/... Though, QFT, honestly.

DK, Khent told me not to accept your terms. I'm sorry, but listening to him will give my mina power.

I'm poor, so I can probably only do $10 MMs, but I am interested in MM'ing the following people:

Xephukai
Dreamkiller
KrayzieCD
DrDogg (if he shakes that rust off)
HajimeOwari (if he attends)
Linkrkc (if he attends)

I'll be guaranteed to come to DEV if babalook accepts a $100 ft10 match X vs Cervy. If your so confident in your Cervy strats 'put yo $$ where yo <> is'

I'm not engaging in any discussion other than yes it's on or no i'm scurred

Why would babalook accept that challenge when he's never been to an offline tournament before? Come to DEV anyway and challenge other people.

just so you know i can't wait forever for you to give me an answer. i would still have to buy tickets and stuff so yea....you accept or decline?

Destinizish said:
..because simply put, online players aren't that good.

I challenge Destinizish to $20 FT5! I will defend the honor of online players! (hopefully) lol

I challenge Destinizish to $20 FT5! I will defend the honor of online players! (hopefully) lol

I did miss this.

Anyhow, kind of broke as of late. Won't be taking MMs at deva, I'd probably lose them anyway. Casuals I'm all up for though.

Back