DLC Theory: "Stone" is NOT Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could argue that Kilik was a gender clone swap of Mi-na, though. And originally, Aeon for Sophitia.

I'm talking about replacements, not clones. You know how like Christie replaced Eddy in Tekken 4. Josie for Bruce in T7. Master Raven for Raven in T7.
Kilik and Mina have coexisted in each game they were both in, except for the SC5 where Kilik became a shitty edgemaster.

Nyte is thinking Project Soul is so morally bankrupt that they will create a new waifu as DLC to explicitly replace Rock and take his moves or to be used in place of him....which is lunacy.

Okubo's team has shown themselves to be quite respectful to the legacy of Soul Calibur and it's characters.

Is that what happened there? =P

In a broad design sense they were improved by standing out/becoming more unique/more dynamic. In the past games they would sort of melt into the background of the roster due each character not getting good love from the devs. I'm not talking about gameplay, I don't like the gimmicks.

I'm talking about replacements, not clones. You know how like Christie replaced Eddy in Tekken 4. Josie for Bruce in T7. Master Raven for Raven in T7.
Kilik and Mina have coexisted in each game they were both in, except for the SC5 where Kilik became a shitty edgemaster.

Nyte is thinking Project Soul is so morally bankrupt that they will create a new waifu as DLC to explicitly replace Rock and take his moves or to be used in place of him....which is lunacy.

Okubo's team has shown themselves to be quite respectful to the legacy of Soul Calibur and it's characters.
Oh, in that regard? Yes. That’s correct. Except Mi-na wasn’t in SoulCalibur V and was eaten by Xiba and you could argue that Leixia also consumed Yun-seong and Hwang. SoulCalibur V was not so great an example, though, and I’m agreeing that Okubo and his team aren’t going to do such a thing with SoulCalibur VI.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Stone was actually Amy (due to her stony personality).

Amy = Stone
Cassandra = Yell
Star = Haohamaru
Snow = Setsuka
Reptile = Aeon
Yellow = Hilde

This would however mean that Yun-Seong/Hwang is not happening although Reptile could be a red herring and actually be referring to Rock's destined battle, Hwang's enemy as Assassin in story mode, or even a call back to Lizardman beating up poor Yun-Seong in the Universal Fighting card game.

Assuming that the code words are still accurate and they didn't change any of them to user feedback then it seems likely that Snow and Reptile are left and probably means we will get Aeon and then Setsuka. Changing Hilde from last to first for this season pass though might imply that they changed at least one of the other two since release which might be why they need more time to work on it and why they've only announced HIlde.

Basically we're back to the same speculation but with a slight tweak in that Stone has already been revealed and it's Amy and that the data mine was actually in order of announcement/release.

Amy = Stone
Cassandra = Yell
I hope you are just trolling or something.. Kappa Kappa
Screenshot_2019-11-07 Rumor More DLC Character References Discovered Inside Soul Calibur 6 - N...png

Well I guess it depends on what it looks like when the next update hits, but that interpretation is technically possible, despite Stone and Yell having their own entries apart from Amy and Cassandra. But if true, RIP Hwang and Yun-seong... again...

I generally don't like to point this stuff out or single people out, but it's truly bizarre how the fixation with the lesbian rock barbarian came to be. Like why a barbarian woman? Why believe Vergeben's lies?

Also, if you know who wasn't so utterly goddamn rude I wouldn't have even noticed his alts on other forums! But he's rude even there too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back