DOA Dimensions

BOYSTYLE_sk8ter

[08] Mercenary
I was wonderring if anyt of u guys play doa dimension right now or doa4? I recently getting back to doa4. it was my favorite games before sc4 come out :)

DOA4 was one of my favorite, but I'm still playing super street fighter 4, to get ready for the new hotness SSf4 AE. I was too furious to continue playing DOA4 when I found out doa dimension was a handheld. If there is no hope of them continuing the series on console, then I'm letting DOA go...

I play DOA4 a bit sometimes, but I suck at it. It's fun nonetheless. What got me into the series? Kasumi's hair.
I love redheads. Anyways, characters I'll use in a semi-competitive sense would probably be Kasumi, Zack, and Hitomi.

Edit: I do want to get DOA dimensions one day though....

Edit Edit: Semi-competitive update. Zack, Hitomi, and Kokoro. Dropped Kasumi to scrub status.

I play DOA4 every once in awhile. I may pick up Demensions if I ever buy a 3DS. Rather have a console installment, though... Or a DOA5 on console.

I played DOA4 years ago and was really good at it(no joke). But the game got old and i never liked it(DOA3>>>DOA4) and i don´t plan on going back to this... old game.

But i played DOAD a bit some days ago. Even if it´s almost DOA4.2, i still liked it... a bit.

I enjoy the game but its like a stripped down version of DOA4 with minor tweaks. I wrote a review for a gaming site with more detail about my thoughts. I'll post a link when it's approved.

I'm not one to bitch about trivial thins, but I honestly couldn't play pass the voices.

DOA4=Every pedophile and wet nerd's dream.:P

Check and check.

I used to love this game, DOAU was what got me into playing fighting games competitively. None of my friends played fighters and I had no idea a FG community even existed, so DOA online was my first experience of playing against people. Like JAG I was pretty good at it too and I got hooked.

I missed out on DOA4 cos I only got a 360 when SCIV came out. But looking at the official site makes me wanna get back into this so bad. Even though it's clearly just DOA4 repackaged with bonus features.

If DOA5 came out and was up to scratch I would hit it hard. The online community was great, and totally unlike anything that exists now (destroyed by the XBL party chat system... but that's another story...)

Just got the game a few days ago. It's pretty fun. Pain in the butt to unlock boss characters, but still fun to play.

Back