Doodles

Niichts

[08] Mercenary
some SC drawings I've done...None are very recent. I've been meaning to do more with a bit more...color put into them. Or something. *shrug*

25yyr81.jpg

2woyng8.png

Nice vector work, you should definitely add some color / refine them into final pieces. While the pencil sketches obviously have a lot less work put into them, I enjoy the amount of personality you managed to squeeze into 'em. Ivy in particular seems hilarious to me for some reason...

Not vector, actually all sketched with photoshop brush (edit'd that...as it was retardedly redundant and wrong)
And mehh....too lazy to finish them. If i do finish something It'll be completely new, if i get around to it. but thanks~
And forgot about this, this is pretty old. Seriously, why don't I have any finished SC stuff o.o

2lx8p02.jpg

Not vector, actually all sketched with photoshop pen tool.
And mehh....too lazy to finish them. If i do finish something It'll be completely new, if i get around to it. but thanks~
And forgot about this, this is pretty old. Seriously, why don't I have any finished SC stuff o.o

2lx8p02.jpg
if there is ever a Soul Calibur 4 flash game..
we are getting you to do nightmare lol

like the B/W stuff you have.

Reminds of the old art for SC (just b/w portraits) ..

My art vocabulary sucks .. but what type of art is that ? (for example ..the cover art on the max payne games)

like the B/W stuff you have.

Reminds of the old art for SC (just b/w portraits) ..

My art vocabulary sucks .. but what type of art is that ? (for example ..the cover art on the max payne games)
Uhh...Not sure? Its all concept art but i'm not aware of any specific name for B/W stuff. its just B/W stuff xD

Also an addition, very quick doodle xD
The source of all Voldo's power.
154jaex.jpg

Back