Double penetration - Hilde Combos

For some reason against Rock/Asta, I'm able to do C3A, C2BB, C3A, C2BB, C2AA. I've tried to get C3A, C2BB more than 3 times, but still haven't been able to.

Maybe the notation is off... but how are you getting 2 C3A's in such a short period of time? That's not possible without some kind of glitch in the charge system.

You know, I think it might have been my friend just teching into delayed C3 As, or maybe teching into C2 BBs. It was so regular and rote though that it felt like a combo, cause I did it to him at least 5 or 6 rounds in a row when I first did it, and again just a few days ago. I thought it might have something to do with his larger hitbox, but can't confirm it or get video evidence since my capture setup is failing me miserably.

And FC C3AKB B+K C2 BB C3 A C2 BB C2 AA definitely works. The hardest damned part (for me) is doing C3[A]KB, followed by a quick +K so that you have a C2 BB charged by the end of B+K, but not hitting it too soon so that you whiff the air-spear.

As far as putting combos together, C3 44K leads into C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA. If you ever hit with a C2 BB with a C3 A charged, you can do the tail end of it. Same thing with the reverse; if you ever hit with C3 A and have a C2 BB charged, you can follow up with tail end of the combo as well.

8k !W throw (backthrow, forgot damage)

8k !W FC C3AKB 44K C2BB C3A C2BB C2AA (You can also end it iwth 4A+B for more damage if they tech. They have to wall splat abit later so this works best if you aren't right next to the wall).

Those are the two wall combos I tend to use the most. Sometimes if I get an unexpected wall splat I will C2BB and if you are at an angle you can ring out on some stages. Other times depending on angle you can get a !W C3B B+K C2BB C2AA, but the B+K will miss sometimes. Certain visual cues will tell you if it will hit, try it out at different angles and you should be able to find them

Runis might have some tech trap he might want to post, but I can't even remember what it is at the moment.

[edit] Almost forgot some other stuff.

C3A !W 1kk 2A+B leads into a tech trap chance.
C3A !W C3B B+K follows the same rules as above
C3A !W C2BB etc follows the same possible angle to ringout rule like I said above.

Tech traps off a wall? The only one I have that works really well is W! 3BA 11B W! 3BA 11B W! 3BA 11B W! 3BA...... you get the picture.

I came here to check if amy could be hit with RO combo. I would say its so hard that i wouldnt even use RO combo on her. Sigh any one got any good combo's to hit amy with?

c3b combo works, just be sure to 44k her at of high as a point as you can. It will allow the rest of the combo to hit her.

Thanks i ushually hit at lowest piont so that is my problem for sure. ima try it out now :)

EDIT- DUDE thank you , omg i get it every time now. Its strange cause most characters i felt like i hit easier at lowest piont. But now that i think about it i was having a small amount of trouble hitting taki and talim too, but not like amy. Before i couldnt hit amy at all. ANy ways thanks man gaining knowledge in video games is the same as playing experience.

having hard time with this one C3 B, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA - 101.can,t connect the 44K any tips?

Youre either doing it too fast or too slow. You need to 44K just as they start to come down from the fall.

Has anyone had difficulty pulling the FC C2B version of Hilde's Doom Train thing on Amy? It seems right after the 44K, the C2 BB doesn't make it in time to relaunch her. I was trying to look for visual cues like Amy's knees being in the air to see if it was just a timing issue.

Amy is a light character and she kinda floats a bit. Because of this, timing is different. Same thing with Sophitia.

Hah, it took me a while but I figured it was a matter of giving myself enough space before having the FC C2 B hit. I was landing it too close when I was attempting the combo yesterday.

double penetration huh?XD

I don't know if this has been posted, and i'm at work so i can't check... but if i bound A to R1 and B to R2, could i hold those the whole match and use face buttons to execute charge attack or do i have to let go of the shoulder buttons? I'm wondering because then you could basically have charge the whole time... and still use B or A (face) to break throws. Am i right here or way off?

Back