[Edmonton, Alberta, Canada] - Super Special Awesome SCIV Community of DOOM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Edmonton, Alberta, Canada] - I NEED OFFLINE M

no srry im not because im having a party and celebrating birthday. maybe some other time.

I also dont know how to explain to parents im going to some dudes house to play games :S

lol, fair enough.. if you're just a young guy I could understand.

Most of us are 21+, it's not exactly a child friendly environment.

yeah it's young enough that your parents are still responsible for ya.

E-town community update!

So I haven't talked really to anyone since our last gathering...
I'd like to have more, but the interested seems to be waning.
Post here if you have suggestions on how to re-vamp some interest in this community.

• Maybe you guys don't like the format/Date/Time?

• You'd prefer some kind of organized tournaments instead of casual matches?

• The location is too distant/inconvenient for some guys?

• Should we consider having someone in a more central location host these?

Help me out here guys, I'm jonesin' for some matches!

I know what you mean outty, its hard getting the majority of the community to show up at one time, lol.

I just hope we can get all the boys together for a game session sometime soon. It sucks not having people to play with on a more regular basis.

If online didn't suck so much, I'd join in.
They need to steal Capcom's netcode, because DAMN, does it ever work well for SF4.
I've played ~120 online matches there and I can honestly say that <20 of those were with noticable lag, and of those 20, maybe 5-8 were with terrible and unplayable lag.

Compared to SC4's 100% suck online, I'd say that's a pretty solid win in the netcode department.

I have some sort of crazy exhibition match to play vs. alumuni of VFS in SC4, then we're having a SF4 tournament for charity tonight! Woo!

WWW.Edmontongamers.Com

Come check us out. We will be having SC at our next big tournament

The SC scene in edmonton is super small but Edmontongamers is a great place to grow the community for that game

see ya there!

wcc2poster.png

Let's do this!

Sorry I haven't posted much these days, been busy and what not.

Outk@asT: I sure hope they have soulcalibur there tomorrow. I'm pretty positive that I will show up tomorrow at least. If I go I will give you a ring. I have my fingers crossed for a soulcal tourney.

Shiro: Hi. I was wondering how many people you know that actually play this game. Me and my few soulcal buddies feel it's pretty hard to find new players here in Edmonton, so any new known players would be much appreciated.

i'm a "known" player. i would be down for some games.
i wonder if scrub420 actually did have a sc4 tournament,
he's not really true to his word so yeah i would like to know if
actually did go down. and if so, who won?

and whens this next sc meet up?
i would like to attend!

Sup duskbringer....we should play online again...lets see what you've learned...

My new stick parts are on their way from the US... so I'll have a soul calibur worthy stick sooon!

i no longer have a ps3 available so i can only play sc4 on my 360 using pad...

Hello edmonton my sweet hometown! lets get together and party with good old offline the way its meant to be SCIV. question is, is there any1 left? lol

any skill levels fine n everything but we need to reactivate this place.

so wud any1 like offline matches? im not particularily the social type but it'd be great to get in some practice. usually pretty busy in the week tho seeing as im in highschool n all that. but if we can get some kind of weekly gatherin thing goin on i'd be more than happy to show up at least once every 2 weeks. maybe we cud even get a double console thing goin for both XBOX360 and PS3 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back