'Ello everyone

RxN

[09] Warrior
Hello guys, just joined close to 20 seconds ago, hopin to get some help with this game. Before you ask i'm on the xbox 360 (because PS3s can blow me:P), my GT is my name here, and I consider myself pretty damn efficient with Zasalamel and know a thing or 2 about apprentice. Was tryin to pickup Taki and brush up on Talim and thought this would be the place to go :D

This is definetly the place to be to help with your game. be sure and check out the soul arenas for various combos, tech traps etc.

Im on XBL also. My gamer tag = Hot Rod Dave. If you and I come across each other, lets throw down. we can have a low tier fight. Being that I play Maxi and you play taki and talim.

HRD

I didn't say I could play them well, but your a problem if I try Zasa

Also I looked around a bit and can say that im pretty confused, what with all the numbers and what not infront of the letters, i'm not used to that stuff and could use a bit of explanation.

Hello and welcome to 8wayrun! Here's something more that can help you as well http://8wayrun.com/threads/basic-notations-and-terminology.58/
There will be more notations and techniques the time SCV arrives, but the vid that HRD gave and this link will help you get to know some stuff. :>

ooooohhhh....I didnt know they change the name of that thread. I was looking for it but couldnt find it. It used to be called "newbie silencer".

at any rate, welcome to the forum. we hope you will find all the info you are looking for and meet a few new friends to boot. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and Ill do my best to help you out. Also look for me online. Online play is frowned upon (by some people) but as for me, SC4 is like crack to me. I must play this game everyday or I start to get all jittery and shit!!

HRD

ooooohhhh....I didnt know they change the name of that thread. I was looking for it but couldnt find it. It used to be called "newbie silencer".

at any rate, welcome to the forum. we hope you will find all the info you are looking for and meet a few new friends to boot. If you have any questions feel free to PM me and Ill do my best to help you out. Also look for me online. Online play is frowned upon (by some people) but as for me, SC4 is like crack to me. I must play this game everyday or I start to get all jittery and shit!!

HRD

That's only because online lets bad players think they're good. I can think of a couple of people on the site that applies to, but hey - crappy or not, its still SCIV =3

Dude, I might main mid tier Siggy, and use Ivy and Kilik in tournament play as well HOWEVER:
In casuals I play Tira, Zas, Yun and Raphael.
Fuckin yanks =P

Reactions: HRD
Ya I can kick some major ass online but I was shown today the 8WR's are a new game entirely :P
Also trying to pickup a new character that is completely opposite to the ones you know is... lets leave it at difficult :D

Fuckin yanks =P

Don't lie you love a good yank.
I use Rock in casuals because I like having no options sometimes :)

Welcome to the boards RAWR. Reading through I see they've already introduced you to the notations, and judging by what you say you've already been introduced to the... uh... unique online community we have here. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or shoot me a PM, I'm the mod of this board and veteran tournament player. I know things. I can help, ect.

Enjoy Your Stay

-Idle

There will be more notations and techniques the time SCV arrives
More notations? Whaddaya mean? They can't add anymore numbers to my num-pad.. I won't allow it. btw GG's today Nutzz, you got a good base down for Zas. It needs some work, but that comes with time and practice.

Haha thanks, ya still plenty to learn, and thanks to the dousche-baggery of SC4 online I have a set number of rotations drilled into my head that I refuse to alter.

Back