'Ello everyone

Well ya I do, but for the time being rockin' the fools online is okay until I get the notations drilled into my brain, that's when shit gets serious.
Confusion was the name of the game the whole time.

notations and frames will be your upmost prioritey. Not only for your character (which is the most important) but most of the cast. I suggest you find vids that have Omega playing in them. Hes got to be the best zas on the planet (offline at least)

online Deathshorseman would be a good canidate to seek out. He has to have on of the best zas's online.

HRD

I'll clarify, right now im focused on getting as good of a memory on the notaions as possible, once I know that ill look into moves and combos and how to better my playing, now while im workin on the notations, destroying the horrible online SC4 community is okay.

notations and frames will be your upmost prioritey. Not only for your character (which is the most important) but most of the cast. I suggest you find vids that have Omega playing in them. Hes got to be the best zas on the planet (offline at least)

Yeah he can make zas look mid-tier, which is hard enough to do!

-Idle

He's one of the worst characters in the game, he's absolutely terrible ^^
Omega himself acknowledges the vast majority of victories with Zas are due to the opponent not knowing him properly XD

What, is zas regarded as a bad character?

On the S/A/B/C tier ranking, you'll typically see him in C or low B tier.

Now let me say Tiers online are skewed due to how online works, he's more like high B online.

That being said, Tiers only matter in one case: A match between two players who can make the most advantage of each characters tools and played at a high level. That is the ONLY time they matter.

-Idle

I think he's one of the better, definitely needs more variety in the sense of making your own combos and strings of attacks and what-not. Synraii, you're right in saying that, everyone I meet says something to the effect of "I didn't know you could do that with him" or under-estimates what can be done in a fight.

Also HRD get on so I can brag about beating you. Lookin' forward to that false feelings of being a hard-ass.

Reactions: HRD
Zasalamels problem is that he has low damage, and all of his strings can either be evaded or GId after the first hit is blocked and the ones that don't are unsafe - take his BB, its not even that good on hit and they made it punishable on block WTF?! Online he's pretty solid but offline with Zas its basically a case of: my opponent has just blocked an attack - I'm about to eat damage now... ~_~

Also HRD get on so I can brag about beating you. Lookin' forward to that false feelings of being a hard-ass.

lol....im at work ATM. I get off in bout an hour. Takes me 1/2 to get home. Ill try to pop on then so long as my wife doesnt have a "honey do" list for me when I get home. I usually try to get on every other day or so. Ill hit you up for sure.

I dont really know how to play maxi. I just beat my head against the controller and pull out a win every once in a while!!

HRD

I dont really know how to play maxi. I just beat my head against the controller and pull out a win every once in a while!!
Hell i looked at his moves, tryed learning them then deduced I actually was MUCH better mashing. Coincidence or god-like skill?

take his BB, its not even that good on hit and they made it punishable on block WTF?!
Does that even go for his BB4? I don't play Zas much but iirc, his BB4, even on guard, doesn't it pull them forward making it more safe than a regular BB? or am I mistaken. Anyway, the only Zasalamel's I know never do a regular BB, they always draw after it.

Well I appreciate all the time you wasted demoralizing me on my main :D Hah its all good though,was thinking of picking up another counter character anyways.

Well I appreciate all the time you wasted demoralizing me on my main :D Hah its all good though,was thinking of picking up another counter character anyways.

tbh until you get to tournament level play, who you play doesn't matter. It's a common conception with tierlists that they matter on all levels of play- they don't. Just against top level competition.

-Idle

I have no idea, I was thinking of kilik just cuz the guy uses a god damn stick as a weapon.
I would like suggestions on what character to play that has a similar play style to zasa however.

Back