'Ello everyone

Not necessarily numbers... You know stuff like (eg) Brave Edge as BE, Quickstep as Qs and whatever new stuff they want to introduce...

Not necessarily numbers... You know stuff like (eg) Brave Edge as BE, Quickstep as Qs and whatever new stuff they want to introduce...

I speculate that we will probably use "EX" for Brave Edges just because that's the terminology in pretty much every game. In MK9, they are not called EX moves; and yet we still call them that. Quick step will probably just be "step" given that normal step probably had reduced functionality or is missing entirely.

Anyways, thread sidetrack, my bad!

-Idle

I speculate that we will probably use "EX" for Brave Edges just because that's the terminology in pretty much every game. In MK9, they are not called EX moves; and yet we still call them that. Quick step will probably just be "step" given that normal step probably had reduced functionality or is missing entirely.

Anyways, thread sidetrack, my bad!

-Idle
Thank you sooooo much! I didn't know what EX would mean (I read that notation in other forums). Thank you :>

Oh! before I forget, if you don't mind me asking where are you located? There is a chance you already have an offline community nearby, and the playskill level of an offline community is typically much much higher than you will get online, plus you get to chill and have a good time. It'll level you up 10x as fast as online.

-Idle

HRD, the punching bag of 8wr.com? I'm starting to notice a pattern here.
He loves it really.
I realise one day he will snap and go on a murderous spree with a shotgun, but hey - I live on the other side of the world in the north atlantic - can't touch me Davey ^_~
(Until I come to yours at least... =O)

He loves it really.
I realise one day he will snap and go on a murderous spree with a shotgun, but hey - I live on the other side of the world in the north atlantic - can't touch me Davey ^_~
(Until I come to yours at least... =O)

Oh you will pay.....oooommmmgggg will you pay!! The worlds not that big!!

I just mash buttons RAWR....you got nothing to worry bout!! hehehe

HRD

Making a 4 hour trip to get my ass kicked? Some other time perhaps.

As true as that may be, victories give me a false sense of how pro I am, and I relish that feeling.

Back