Ever been booted because..

leo728

[08] Mercenary
Ok IK I'm not the only one who's experienced this, but anyone ever get booted out of an online room because of your rank or for some other dumb reason? Share your stories here.. (I'm a B4 BTW)

I've been booted because of that too. I'm the same rank as you. At least it's not as bad as when I got vote kicked from a Forza 3 drift lobby for being the only American car in the lobby. >.>
hahaha OMG XD I remember when I got booted out of a gran turismo 5 lobby because I accidently bumped another driver when lag kicked in..

No its all good. Dont get me wrong. Your new here so its fine. Some of those threads have a shit ton of pages to read. But yeah, theres like 3 threads for that already LOL

No its all good. Dont get me wrong. Your new here so its fine. Some of those threads have a shit ton of pages to read. But yeah, theres like 3 threads for that already LOL
haha well IK now XD Should I delete the thread?

We should move this to the video game discussion so it can be about getting booted in any game period. Lol

you can just ask a mod to merge this into one of the other threads or delete it if you want.
since I'm new I need some help with moving this thread, I don't want to delete it since it has a little buzz going haha

While I haven't been booted for any such reason, one of my fellow Forza 4 car club members once got kicked from a drag racing session because of the car he was using (the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport). However, this was before the VIP / Limited edition cars were available to the public, so they may have had a semi-valid reason.

While I haven't been booted for any such reason, one of my fellow Forza 4 car club members once got kicked from a drag racing session because of the car he was using (the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport). However, this was before the VIP / Limited edition cars were available to the public, so they may have had a semi-valid reason.
thats still a good one, thanks for sharing :)

Back