Ever want to run away from home?

that white boy is possessed...

clearly... when he tried to stick a TV remote up his anus while in his underpants...
what has the world come to...

Wow, i used to play wow man, and ive seen/heard many, many freak outs. Its a strange game, it makes people act in extremely immature and wierd ways. I think its extremely addictive nature is much to blame for this. That kid obviously was addicted and his parents just took away his fix. So it was natural that he would freak out lol.

Ha, now he might actually go out into the world and socialize. Those parents are doing him a lot of good, of course if my kid(someday) acted like that, I would smack him so hard. Looks fake though.

Its a fake clip... he came back int o the room too quickly after his brother left and his 1st words were "did you fucking see that!?" like come on? how could he have 'seen' it he was in the other room... and he came in laughing as well... staged bullshit!

but its really funny XD hahaha...welcome to the internet ;) "almost" everything is fake here on the net!But i enjoy it as long i have entertainment lolz ^^

also, the "get out of my room!" in the beginning is a dead give away.
besides the fact that he's shoving a remote up his ass.
and going under the covers and undressing.

I could care less if that was fake shit was funny. I like how he looked at the control then tried shoving it in his ass the face he had was LOL......I almost threw up at how funny it was

I could care less if that was fake shit was funny. I like how he looked at the control then tried shoving it in his ass the face he had was LOL......I almost threw up at how funny it was

*agrees* when all is said and done, it was still watching a kid make a face while shoving a remote toward his ass through his boxers. and yes, it was still funny.

This is most likely fake, but if it is real then it makes me hate WoW 10 times more!

i friggin love that, should do that to all WoW accounts

I wonder... If I where able to delete EVERY WoW account and get a world wide reaction like the one in the vid...... Would we rip a hole in the timespace continuum causing everything wow related to get sucked in and never come back?

Back