Evo 2010

if Hilde killed SC4, then how come Sagat, the only undisputed S-tier in the most popular fighting game, didn't kill SF4?

hell...Hilde has never been an undisputed S-tier nor did she win Evo or Nats you crybabies.

if that's the best excuse you guys can come up with for quitting SC4, then ya'll some bitches.

in a month, the USA and other countries will represent SC4 on a world level and the last thing we need are a bunch of scrubs saying that they quit the game because it hurts their feelings when they lose.

thanks to those who've voted. will SC4 lose? yes, it will. but it's about fighting and supporting what we love. that's the whole point.

See my other thread on the voting issue. People with existing 8wayrun accounts are now eligible to vote.

if Hilde killed SC4, then how come Sagat, the only undisputed S-tier in the most popular fighting game, didn't kill SF4?

hell...Hilde has never been an undisputed S-tier nor did she win Evo or Nats you crybabies.

if that's the best excuse you guys can come up with for quitting SC4, then ya'll some bitches.

in a month, the USA and other countries will represent SC4 on a world level and the last thing we need are a bunch of scrubs saying that they quit the game because it hurts their feelings when they lose.

thanks to those who've voted. will SC4 lose? yes, it will. but it's about fighting and supporting what we love. that's the whole point.

That's easy for you to say, since you use Hilde and RABBLERABBLERABBLE. If it wasn't Hilde, it'd be Algol, Amy, Voldo, Star Wars, or w/e.

Cause no other fighting game community has the kind of lame excuses that SC has.

Based on the things I have seen being apart of the SC commune at least in the U.S. (Not France, DR, etc.) people just love to complain. In the SC commune that is. All other fighting games people compete end of story. Its just like what I was saying to Vincent in that other thread SC commune has to many excuses and apparently make up there own rules for losing.

See my other thread on the voting issue. People with existing 8wayrun accounts are now eligible to vote.

Excellent. Most appreciated and I will create a shoryuken account. Thanks for caring whoever u are cause before it was impossible to give SC a vote.

Melty Blood?! The game hasn't even been released here and thats what people are voting for?!!

I will agree that the sad truth is that we will lose.

HOWEVER!!!

The fact is that we MUST support our game. Evo MUST SEE THE LARGE interest. They will incorporate SCIV this EVO one way or another.

This game is dead only if you believe it. I still see more people on my PSN friends list going back to SCIV over T6, SF4, MW2, etc.

But thats just my list.

Long Live SC4.

And Go check the SRK thread. Lets fuck these mothers up!!!

That's easy for you to say, since you use Hilde and RABBLERABBLERABBLE. If it wasn't Hilde, it'd be Algol, Amy, Voldo, Star Wars, or w/e.

i think that your avatar pretty much sums up what you do best.

Don't forget the Kleenix on your way out.

lol, I was being facetious, and was trying to point out that the same people would complain, regardless of what's the "worst" thing out there. I absolutely agree with you.

Hilde's brokenness is a unique scenario. Inifnites are generally banned since it becomes a 1 mistake = loss affair. Hilde's is not an infinite but possess the same properties of an infinite in the fact it's nearly an instant win every time off 1 mistake. Other characters have far ring outs but have much more reasonable set ups or limitations. Hilde has many set ups and options to use the combo.

So no Amy and other top tiers would not replace Hilde's reasoning for S-tier. While they would be considered REALLY good, none of them possess the 1 hit kill factor Hilde has.

Now I am torn on banning Hilde. While it is obvious the doom combos are broken to hell and should without question be banned, Hilde WAS the very reason evo 09 was so hype. Dare I say I love to hate her. I hope that she does make it back simply so i can bitch about her being broken. It was REALLY fuckin fun. :/

(anyone who says booing hilde was a bad thing obvious was not actually in the building. The energy of people yelling and screaming made it one of the most enjoyable moments at evo for SC fan and not SC fan. It is still talked about how awesome the hate was).

Thanks to ponder i was able to vote, i voted for smash brothers, naaaaa fuck that, sc forever, thanks ponder for giving us this oportunity. I will tell all my people from DR who has an account here to vote immediatly.

A) Sagat can't kill you in one hit. You already know this.

B) I'm not sure it's even undisputed, Ryu has less holes in his game and does a few things better than Sagat, but can't keep up in terms of pure damage.

I think a lot of people agreed that even though her damage was really strong in Broken Destiny, she had to hit you twice to win which was fine. Sagat can't kill you in one hit. I'm not sure how this is even a point of debate after all this time.

This is the problem with this community this thread isnt about tiers its about sc4 being on evo, so please keep it simple.

All I am saying if we in EVO 2010, Unleash yoda on hilde, Unleash vader on hilde, Unleash Apprentice on Hilde, and Unleash Alboss on Hilde. Fun times.

fuck melty blood, i hate melty blood more than i hate soul calibur.
And now...

I am sad faced. :(

I am really happy to see what the SRK staff have come up with for our community though. Amazing. I'd probably still have voted for Melty though.

This is the problem with this community this thread isnt about tiers its about sc4 being on evo, so please keep it simple.

I'm starting to wonder about that too, the problem is that we don't force ourselves to play a game we don't enjoy just to keep alive some small internet community of people we barely know and have only a silly videogame in common? And that's not even taking into account the time and resources to travel for said game.

I'd honestly rather see Melty hype where we're honestly not sure who's gonna win in an up and coming community that probably deserves some exposure (despite not personally caring for all the otaku) than see some boring Hilde vs character that doesn't want to get rung out, with the only hype coming from people who don't understand the game yelling RING HER OUT! RING HER OUT!

But that's just me, so I voted accordingly. Which apparently is a problem? Too bad.

I'm starting to wonder about that too, the problem is that we don't force ourselves to play a game we don't enjoy just to keep alive some small internet community of people we barely know and have only a silly videogame in common? And that's not even taking into account the time and resources to travel for said game.

I'd honestly rather see Melty hype where we're honestly not sure who's gonna win in an up and coming community that probably deserves some exposure (despite not personally caring for all the otaku) than see some boring Hilde vs character that doesn't want to get rung out, with the only hype coming from people who don't understand the game yelling RING HER OUT! RING HER OUT!

But that's just me, so I voted accordingly. Which apparently is a problem? Too bad.

I throw the same question to you then; if people don't know who in the world is going to win, much less understand the game, how in the world would there be hype from people who don't know the game at all?

Then again, this could just be me. People in general might just like to see two people beat up on each other with that in itself causing enough hype. o.o;

Maybe we should propose to Namco Bandai to remove Hilde from SCIV and add her on Tekken...
She would fit PERFECTLY in there with her non-air-controllable Doom Combo ;p

Seriously though, I admire the efforts that this community has done to keep SCIV interest as long as possible.
Things in Europe are pretty different though. This game will probably continue to be played until another SC comes out. However the real problem is that right now (after almost 2 years of release), Hildes have become to grow in numbers (I have also learnt how to use her decently, with very little practice) and perhaps in the end we can all clearly see that this character IS bugged. It's not that she cannot be beaten, but mostly that when fighting against her you do not enjoy this game anymore...

Ya'll already know what I'm voting for, BUT I hope this opens everyones eyes as to why our community is seen as just "some 3D game" thats not Tekken.

Ok people. We get it.
The 3 of you voted for Melty.
Maybe you'll get more praise if you went to this site right here --> www.Meltybread.com
That one, right there. See the link? There. Right there. No? Here, I'll post it again.
www.Meltybread.com
Better now? Good.

Back on Topic: Omega - Great to see that you and the other guys can help out with the votes bro! Even if you don't play anymore (or as much lol.) ^_^

Back