Evo 2k10 SC4 side tourney 7/9/10

ChaCha

[10] Knight

Date: Friday, July 9th

Time: 9pm (as close as we can get to it after securing at least 2 stations)

Entry: $10

Pot split: 70/20/10 1st-3rd

Rules:

standard vs
default, time, life
No characters banned atm, possibility of Hilde/Algol being banned or stage locked, this will honestly be an on the spot majority vote. I don't know also... why people think that will be hard to determine or something 9_9? All 10-20 of you that show can have a good ol' time conversing about it.
double elim bracket
2 of 3 games, standard rounds

I honestly don't know why people want a thread to RSVP in, but if it makes them happy, so be it.

Ask any questions here!

-B

It is nice to have a thread where, it is easier to see who is gonna be there, and who is just yapping.

Hell yeah, it'll be epic - I'll make sure to bring my video camera in case any girls challenge you to a race :-p

Well I should make the side tourny but there's a chance i wont be able to show up late on Friday. Just got hired and I'm either gonna start work on the week of or after Evo. So I'll update since I'll want to do some definite FT 10's Saturday and Sunday if I can't Friday.

I haven't played SC4 for some time now, but I'll come see what's goin on with you guys since this should be when MBAA pools are going on anyway.

:)
[youtube=lol]hWRXXoVzKO4[/youtube]
algolagrees.gif

Well I'm actually looking forward to this. It would be nice to actually have a fun tournament with everything allowed and just have a good time chilling with the SC community.

Damn it, IFB, you need to come to FSAK! I want to get a side pot and some shit talking going! You two are, like, one of my grudge matches of the year!

Back