Ex's Graphics - Request ish here!

ExMachina

fails the turing test
Alrighty, I got a couple inquiries a while back about custom avs/sigs, and I said that I'd probably take them on over winter break. Too bad winter break ended up being a lot busier than I thought... O.x Luckily, I have a really light schedule for my last semester and I can start taking requests now.

Anyone who PMed me or left a profile message back then, you get priority if you're still interested in requesting. :)

I'll only take up to 3 at a time, just to keep things manageable. When you do request, please provide the following info:

• What do you want?
    Avatar, tag (sig image), or both? What dimensions (pixel size) do you want them in?
  • What images/characters do you want included in them?
    Pretty self-explanatory...
  • What text do you want?
    You can specify placement or let me choose (usually I try to integrate typography as a graphical element).
  • What color scheme do you want?
    Dark, light, warm, cool, tangerine... whatever.
  • Anything else?
    Do you want a border? Is there a certain style you want (see samples below... if there's a tag that you like the look of, tell me and I can emulate it for your request)?

The more specific you are, the more easily I'll be able to give you exactly what you want. Conversely, you can be vague and let me freestyle it as well, if you trust my design instincts. :P

-- CURRENT QUEUE --
1. empty
2. empty
3. empty

-- COMPLETED --

-- SAMPLES --

rurokenfreak.jpg

gaarasig.jpg

granadoespada.png

ichigokurosaki2gm.png

starfox.jpg

linkoldstyle2.jpg

neverknowsbest.png

zerotag.png

foulu.png

zanuff.png

lozsotwnotext.png

silentreality.png

rasengan.png

sasukelr8.png

pillows.png

phoenixrising.png

linktp.png

yuntag.png

sasakinegima.png

reno.png

narutotag.png

makotospritetag8li.png

kuchikirukia.png

jsrfld3.png

hitsugayatag8fd.png

girlbo6.png

dudley.png

naotawv1.png

ishidauryuutagsv9.png

All of my tags can be found here:

http://soulcharge.net/graphics/tags/

haptism.png

pyro_av.jpg

lion.jpg

medic.jpg

trashybeats2.jpg

Jaxel: I started doing some sketches of it a while back... I can probably shoot you some drafts of poses/layouts this weekend.

Remind me what the text you wanted was, though? I never got in on that inside joke. :P

Well I thought I should jump on this since I got my av from you, might as well get a tag too. lol

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y52/sHaDoWKuBi/Icons/baikenswordrun1.gif

I cant really think of a size that would work for you so however it comes out is good. Put "Fox" on the upper left corner with some type of text that stands out.

And if you could make it with some type of night sky/moonlight/dark blue bg that would be great, along with an effect that makes it seem that Baiken cut though the sig.

Tanks again!

To: EXMACHINA
Well I Have 3 request can you produce 3 pictures of highest quality and send them to me pm or e-mail?
If so here they are these are all jpeg images that I need. A 10"x12" for starters.
1.critical finish in black and white where sets running at u (then she freezes with a cut the goes half screen!)
2.When Sets wins a match she says "you won't even have time to blink." (when she freezes)
3." " When Sets freezes after saying "the battle was decided even before I drew my blade."
let me know if you can do this pm or if there there is way I can do can u explain it to me?

Back