Fanart Friday: Concept Box Art Edition!

Fanart Friday: Week 6 Poll

• Total voters
  • Admin
We got a few entries for the previous topic, and some people decided to take it in interesting directions. This week's topic is much more relevant to Soulcalibur 5. Concept Box Art! At the moment, Namco has yet to reveal the box art, nor the release date for SC5. So now you'll be able to send in your own box art ideas... As usual, be as creative as you want.

Multiple entries will be permitted, however I will limit the number of entries per person and select the ones I think are the best. Include all your entries in a single submission. Submit your entries using the "Contact Us" form; do not post your entries as a comment. We can not accept any entries with blatant nudity. The winner receives a limited Project Soul T-Shirt!

11th_dimension-alexanders.jpg davo87-ivy.jpg enkindu-voldo.jpg enkindu-voldo2.jpg jrasta11-yoshimitsu.jpg sheppard-tira.jpg dhim-seongmina.png trace_afj-ivy.png

The submission from dhim (nutsVSguts) also comes with a video...

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
I voted for the Greek Bakery. I really like the detail and thought that went into making it. Cass looks absolutely adoreable and the handwriting is also pretty.

Also, I'm not sure who Dhim is, so I tried to look up their profile, and apparently, they don't have an account here. lol, I wouldn't feel right by voting for someone who isn't a member of our community.

Ooo, a difficult one between dhim's Mina and that Cyber Ivy...but I want Mina in SCV and dhim's work is always hilarious : )

Idk why, but stick-man Voldo playing golf really cracks me up ;D
And cactus in the middle of the course? Good one, Enk haha

Voted for 11th_dimension. Cute pic. Would of voted for Enkindu or that Seong Mi-na person, but wanted to help 11th_dimension out this time. Besides, she's Greek like the Alexandra sisters. Can you say win win? xD

Yep!

By the way, I like the "Greek Bakery" idea. Wouldn't it be great if SC3 shops return in SCV with characters which aren't returning as sellers!
Corny idea. Well, it's liberating to be corny sometimes! I think it would be fun. But you know what, would that just be a major tease? IDK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isisabraham
Back