Favorite Female in SCIV?

Who is your favorite female in SCIV

• Total voters
1. Hildegarde
2. Talim
3. Taki
4. Sophitia
5. Seong Mi-Na

Hilde is the sole reason that my interest in Soulcalibur IV was piqued at all. I didn't like the previous games as anything other than a single-player funfest, and I didn't feel particularly compelled to pursue the fourth installment of this series until I saw a female knight in shining armor.
My heart melted. I was in love.

Until Hilde, Talim was my favorite character in the series. A pure, noble girl with benevolent intent and an infectiously cute voice is definitely a winner in my book. She's a bit soft, but I like that. Makes me want to hug her.

Taki is the other side of a good-aligned woman. Self-motivated in her righteousness, Taki very clearly has an agenda and stops at nothing to achieve her goals. Her subtle passion and tenacity have always impressed me.
(also boobs)

Sophitia is graceful, quiet, and beautiful, but the real reason I love her so much is because she strikes me as an homage to the Greek poetess Sappho. Credited with being the 'original lesbian,' Sappho was married and had several children, but at the same time penned love sonnets to women. While there isn't any outright statement regarding Sophitia doing anything along those lines, there are hints dropped here and there.
Or maybe I'm just being a fangirl. Who the hell knows.
...yeah, I'm just being a fangirl, bur she still reminds me of Sappho, dammit.

I put Mi-Na on my list because sporty girls are sexy. That's more or less it.

ahahaaha. lol

poor Cass. In SC5 they should give Cass a boyfriend or husband and add Rothion. :)

i think revealing that cass has incestuous lesbian feelings for her sister would make for a much more interesting character.

LOL. I was just waiting for the sapphic innuendo... coincidentally I vote Sophie, but NOT for the sapphic innuendo, she just happened to be one of the first characters I was even half decent with back in SE...

I got really bored one day and made 8 costumes. For one character. All based on different themes and motifs and paired with color matched weapons. Guess which character lol.

I thought Taki is more popular than this. I couldn’t believe she was so much behind at one point.

I’m not at all surprised at the leading ladies, especially Setsuka. I think she is the most stylish among all of them. The sisters are staple favorites, of course. Sophie probably has the edge because of side-boobs. I didn’t think Ivy is this popular! I thought Taki would be in her place. But I guess bare skin beats body paint any day. lol

Not surprise about Tira and Amy making headway also. I knew they have a good cult following.

My vote goes to Setsuka, of course. My second pick would be Angelina Jolie, aka Hilde. These two has style along with the looks. That counts a lot for me.

[Edit] Oops! I accidentally picked Sophittia! If anyone can change this, my pick was actually suppose to be Setsuka!

Things wrong with this poll:

1) That ho bag, Cassandra tied with Ivy for 3rd place.
2) Seong Mi-Na in last place
3) No option for Siegfried. She is clearly the hottest SC female.

Also...

I've always thought that Setsuka was a better, more manlier version of Mitsurugi, lol. :P

That's better.

Wow looks like Talim and Amy are a couple. tsk tsk tsk, I dont think Raph would approve of thier lesbo activities, Amy is sure to get a spanking.

Back