Favorite Female in SCIV?

Who is your favorite female in SCIV

• Total voters

Bootyclap

[09] Warrior
Well since I really liked FireRoses idea of asking this, but it was closed before I got to vote. Y_Y

I decided to make a new one. So vote again, vote for your favorite new chick, or revote your favorite.

Feel Free to say whatever you feel about female characters I dont mind. (cept Sophitia D:)

post a opinion about your favorite lady character! and vote! goooooo vote! ^__^

Ps: in the last one, Talim and Amy had the least votes(I don't why thought they were pretty popular) so they have to share a spot. Sorry it was the only way to fit in everyone of the main cast. So Talim and Amy fans unite. and if you vote for Talim/Amy please say if you voted for just one or you lucked out and love them both. Also sorry no bonus characters...

Now that there's no poll, I can choose more than one! =D

Setsuka and Tira are definitely my two favorites (Xianghua is swiftly becoming a quick third, tied with Hilde). I'll just copypaste my entry from the last thread...

:sc4set2: Of the 'women' in SC, I like Setsuka's attitude the most; focused, determined and disciplined... not wishy-washy like Sophy, self-absorbed like Ivy or stubborn like Taki. Her style is also just flat out slick.

:sc4tir1: Tira's just crazy-hot. I'm of the opinion that she's got the perfect body; not too young, but not over the top either. Something about her style is sexy too, I'm not sure how to describe it...well, at least in Jolly mode.

edit: Crap, I was too slow! >_>

Wasn't there a thread similar to this already?

Anyway, if my avatar or sig wasn't enough give it away. I 3 Tira all day.

Well since I really liked FireRoses idea of asking this, but it was closed before I got to vote. Y_Y

I decided to make a new one. So vote again, vote for your favorite new chick, or revote your favorite.

Feel Free to say whatever you feel about female characters I dont mind. (cept Sophitia D:)

post a opinion about your favorite lady character! and vote! goooooo vote! ^__^

Ps: in the last one, Talim and Amy had the least votes(I don't why thought they were pretty popular) so they have to share a spot. Sorry it was the only way to fit in everyone of the main cast. So Talim and Amy fans unite. and if you vote for Talim/Amy please say if you voted for just one or you lucked out and love them both. Also sorry no bonus characters...

Thanks for reopening my favorite female thread, Boot! So Ivy is hawter than all of the other girls.

couldn't you at least spell mina's name correctly :/

Seong Mi-na

gosh!

EDIT: btw Shinobi, where are those tira pics in your sig and avatar from?

Back