Favorite Stage?

#1Jyurakudai Villa - Virgin Snow - replica of sc3 version and song emphermal dream innocent vision lol how i got my name(how i got my gammertag)

#2 Hall Of The Warrior God i dont know why but this should be hilde stage lol love the background and song

#3 Ice Coffin of the Sleeping Ancient this is one of my favorite stage where i like to play sophie even though not her stage

I like Tower of Remembrance - Ancient Gate because the battle feels all epic-like whenever I play in it
icon10.gif
I also like Ostrheinsburg Castle - Twilight although I prefer its music for it in SCIII.

1. Hall of the Warrior God
(Awesome music, awesome background, everything is good about this stage, what more can I say?)

2. Jyurakudai Villa - Virgin Snow
(Big stage, awesome background, good music)

3. Ice Coffin of the Sleeping Ancient
(awesome music, most unqiue mood setting stage)

4. Tower of Remembrance - Ancient Gate
(Epic music)

Ice coffin of the sleeping Ancient and Hall of warrior. I made my Talim's clothes have the same colors as the ice coffin stage ^_^

DODOS!!! (distant marsh)

why? ... the dodos give my lizzie super powers ... ask papy_d

and a close second is sailor's rest

SC4 stages are a let down.
The music is atrocious - and thats why I play SC1 music instead.

Fuck that.

SC4 stages are a let down.
The music is atrocious - and thats why I play SC1 music instead.

Fuck that.
Then you should die for saying that. The music and stages are awesome.

Anyways,

Thesmophoros Imperial Garden
Hall of the Warrior God
Distant Marsh
Jyurakudai Villa - Virgin Snow

I love these stages.^_^

let see....

* Ostrheinsburg Castle - Twilight > love this stage since SC3

* Distant Marsh > love the dodo

* Sailor's Rest > environtment is awesome

ill go for 'thesmophoros' just for the scenery, i dont like 'Ice coffin of the sleeping Ancient' cos i always feel bad when i put people in the freezin water, i often jump in to rescue people after a ro, not the ice water tho

Back